Anybody here ever made their own Love doll??

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
There's great lovedolls outhere. realistic and all that but they're 5000 dollars. I'm not wasting my money on that.

Also it's disappointing that so called lovedollsthat are sold in sex stores are nothing but one of those ugly weird stupid blow up dolls. They make it seem, from the packages, that they are anatomically correct and sexy.

So i decided to do my own. just the bottom, i do it using pillows, a minikisrt i found, and i make a vagina out of some fabric. It actually looks hot.

You also have to rap the pillows with nylons or some smooth fabric so they feel like thighs and are smooth.

That's it. NOw, well the pillows and all the setup will be loose. To tighten it and shape it, you just have to physically tighten it as you f*ck her.

But anyways, this is hot. unlike that crappy blow up doll, this looks and feels like a real girl. It's kind of like sculpting your own girl.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
So i decided to do my own. just the bottom, i do it using pillows, a minikisrt i found, and i make a vagina out of some fabric. It actually looks hot.

I laughed so hard I farted!!

You just happened to find a miniskirt?
A vagina made from fabric that "actually looks hot"?
You should do stand-up, dude; that shit is comedy gold!!

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
yeah i found a miniskirt at the second hand store.
And i didn't mean the vagina i made looks hot.. i mean the overall ass i made. At least is 100 times better than that crap blow up dolls they make and sell .

Wanna see it? i'll show you the ass i made

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
Why not just buy one of those dutch wives? From the demo pics I've seen in articles on Sankaku, they have just the parts you made out of all that stuff (minus the women's clothing). I'm sure the rubber, or whatever they're made of, would be more like skin than fabric too, so they might be perfect for what you're trying to make.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
But...tell the truth, now...after awhile you started looking for a younger, firmer set of pillows, right?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Actualy the pilows I use are old. And they are pillows i don't use anymore. I was going to throw them away but i realized i could use them to make a lovedoll ass.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
And they are pillows i don't use anymore. I was going to throw them away but i realized i could use them to make a lovedoll ass.

Just so long as they don't end up on the bed in the guest-room.

Now, before you throw out that left-over pasta, get yourself a dozen raw oysters...

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Well the pillows don't really get dirty. cause i ejaculate onto the vagiina i make. the vagina goes in between the pillows

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
This is going to be one of those threads that just keep on giving!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
what happens when you get bored with the bottom half, and you need an upper body, I mean you do not want the breasts to look like the bottom, otherwise a tit f*** will be the same

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I'm glad the OP is here, if I was a mod, I would give him a big hug. A hug so big, it would make him think he was hugged twice.

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
The beginning of this thread made me laugh so hard! OMG! I was not sure if I was reading something from a script for the next boring Hollywood teen flick! josolopSon3 ....I just want to thank you for the biggest laugh I had in weeks! Phew...I am going to meet some friends for dinner soon, and if I think of your post, I am going to be laughing so hard, it will he so difficult to explain WHY I am laughing so hard! Thanks though...you made my day! :pandalaugh:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I was out working when I just thought about this post, and just laughed, but the upside to this was I remembered a poem when I was a lot younger, no idea where it came from, so hopefully it does not contain any copyright

In day's of old,
when Knights were bold,
before girls was invented,
they drilled holes,
in telegraph poles,
to get there intended

probably one of those pre teen ditty's
Thanks to the originator

I wonder if that is the next step, so check all those telegraph poles :pandalaugh:

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
Well, as Rhinosaur wrote a few posts up, this is a post that will keep on giving! I am however, still interested in seeing this self-made Lovedoll creation! Please though, hold the baby batter splatter! :tea:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Actualy the pilows I use are old. And they are pillows i don't use anymore. I was going to throw them away but i realized i could use them to make a lovedoll ass.
Sorry guys, I just had to reboot this thread!!
I call "rule 1" on the lovedoll ass!!

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
This shit was just as funny the second time around!
I would kill to meet our man josolopSon; I think he's our resident savant!! :prance: