I need your Idea to make my own sex toy(for males)

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012
I've been looking for a local adult store that sell sex toys for sometime now, and finally I found one. Unfortunately they don't sell Fleshlight or any alternative that gives the same or almost the same effect. But they have this

[fullattach]740075[/fullattach] [fullattach]740076[/fullattach] [fullattach]740077[/fullattach]

I think it's the tip of the flesh light the vagina part. It really feels like skin, however this alone will not work. So I need your help to make it work like a flesh light.

Any idea will surely help and all of us could possible benefit from this. So lets make it work. :evil:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
This thread makes me giggle.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yup, I have him on my block list so I just see the other things that people post about how good it feels to fuck a rubber sleeve. Ahhh the single life!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Yup, I have him on my block list so I just see the other things that people post about how good it feels to fuck a rubber sleeve. Ahhh the single life!

how can you block him! :puzzled:, his threads have given me many a good laugh :gayprance::cheer:

I defend his threads :sadomaso: , and for love pillows his has to be the funniest