i need your help please

greenz

Mar 31, 2007
i need you to help me please???:why:
i fall in love with a girl i'm 18 and she is 28
she is asian and she is very cute and she doesnt look 28
but i really like her but i dont know a good way to tell her how i felt about her:shy:
so please give me any advice
thanks a lot

nosihc

May 12, 2007
i'd never have a girl friend,and i watch lots of anime,i might be wrong or really wrong
you just looks like you are in a tough situation

+ lets you friends know(friends can help a lot)
+ get close to her,know her more,and let her know U more
+ the best if she have no boyfriend in current..
ummm..i don't know

lostlamb

...Junior Member?
May 23, 2008
easy, friend, i will tell you exactly what to do.

first, start off by inviting her to an expensive dinner to eat some dish that she really likes, tell her its the best in the entire world and the chef is about to die from some illness, so this is the last chance she has to enjoy it.

second, make sure that the restaurant has a sky view.. that should probably be in the first step actually, oh well. why? because at exactly 9:15pm ...

third, ...you would of planned to have a massive fireworks display take place, catching her by surprise. at the end of the display the fireworks will spell out something like "will you be my girlfriend, [insert name]"

fourth, while she tries to figure out if its her name that the request is directed to, you confirm it by surprising her with a diamond ring and a romantic chant... something like "baby, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, no matter what they say"

bang :cool: shes yours forever. oh, and make sure she doesnt have a boyfriend first.

good luck!

wotaku

wota-kun
Mar 8, 2008
Ha that's a bit overdoing it don't ya think? Here's how not to approach women:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=eK8rwRsVFBM

More seriously confidence is usually pretty important so even if you are nervous try to keep your cool. But it depends on the girl, your relationship with her and your opportunities to talk to her... maybe she's into younger guys (yes many women are too, not only men are pervs :lol: ) and will find that cute, but generally a big love declaration may not be the right way to start, get to know her some and keep it casual, yet try to avoid her seing you as just a friend or little brother... make her understand you're interested with body language and make your move when you feel the time is right... don't wait too long either. Good luck!

revenent

May 31, 2008
ok this may seem abnormal but.....
if your friends with her why dont you just be honest with her and simply tell her "i like you" ? its not very hard try that:)ohhh and thats free to do to

jmenaxs

Sep 30, 2009
easy, friend, i will tell you exactly what to do.

first, start off by inviting her to an expensive dinner to eat some dish that she really likes, tell her its the best in the entire world and the chef is about to die from some illness, so this is the last chance she has to enjoy it.

second, make sure that the restaurant has a sky view.. that should probably be in the first step actually, oh well. why? because at exactly 9:15pm ...

third, ...you would of planned to have a massive fireworks display take place, catching her by surprise. at the end of the display the fireworks will spell out something like "will you be my girlfriend, [insert name]"

fourth, while she tries to figure out if its her name that the request is directed to, you confirm it by surprising her with a diamond ring and a romantic chant... something like "baby, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, no matter what they say"

bang :cool: shes yours forever. oh, and make sure she doesnt have a boyfriend first.

good luck!

hahah i love that good job good luck juz tell her how you felt about her