Anybody here ever made their own Love doll??

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I saw a documentary about some Japanese love dolls. They looked better than the blow-up dolls you normal can order at some webshops. But, of course, they are miles away - or even some parsec - from the real thing.

Has anyone of you watched the movie "A.I. Artificial Intelligence" directed and produced by Steven Spielberg? There is a robot (or mecha) called Gigolo Joe (Jude Law). I guess I will wait until they invented this kind of dolls - but of course the female version. Until then I will think about how it should look like - I mean like which actual performer. :joker:

Hm, if they really build such robots, maybe that will be the end of mankind. :puzzled:

@josolopSon3: Didn't you write that you will show some pics of your creation? :cheer:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I thought most was made to specifications, but having said that josolopSon3 would be the easiest to make, in fact I have just started a new business, lovedolls for sale starting price $50 FOR THE PILLOW VERSION,
:gayprance::gayprance::gayprance:

PS I am another 1 waiting for the picture
I assume a well used pussy by now

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
tumblr_inline_mi5s57NKgs1qz4rgp.gif

Pictures!

I am still waiting for pictures too.

(this thread needs to be alive :notagain: )

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Actually the pillows I use are old. And they are pillows I don't use anymore. I was going to throw them away, but I realized I could use them to make a lovedoll ass.
I've been looking for a new sig for another forum I frequent; one that would make the viewer go, "What the fark!!!". I think I have a winner!