Any 'one and done' JAV idols you wish did more videos?

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
And now to add another actress to the list, I'd like to mention Sasaki Yui. She has three titles under her belt according to JavLibrary, but I'm not sure if she did indeed star in PBZ-058 as that title is from 2007 while her other two films are both fairly recent. Sadly, it looks like she won't do more. In any case, I'm a big fan of her looks in EBOD-472! Here's the cover:

pp_241505.jpg

And a couple of screenshots for good measure:

ebod4721.jpg
ebod4722.jpg
ebod4733.jpg

EDIT: finally learnt how to make links into text!

Hey, this girk is Kanna Kitayama. You can find her in her library under the name Kanna Kitayama. She got both censored & uncensored tape guys!

Reactions: kharo88

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
I have a few more to add which is might be borderline as there is only a handful of movies. Like I said, love my tall fit japanese women.

Megumi Sawa
h_906gaso0031pl.jpg

And my ultimate favourite

Asagiri Meisa
118mls005pl.jpg

Is this a joke? Megumi Sawa have like 10 videos and Asagiri Meisa who also go by another name have like over 3o videos.

Reactions: crazykiss

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
Thanks but thats not her. I think you mean Hitomi Kisaragi

That is totally her. She went by 3 names, Asagiri Meisa, Kisaragi Hitomi and Karen Kisaragi. Karen Kisaragi is probably her startup name. She probably changed it after surgeries and implants and went with a different name(s). That is totally her by her facial structure. There are many actresses who went by many names.

For example. Aika Ami/Ami Manaka/Kiara Suzuki/Hira Kiyoka. You will only find Hira Kiyoka and Aika Ami on her Javlibrary. But she also go by the name of Ami Manaka and Kiara Suzuki. Under Ami Manaka you will see some of her uncensored work. I mean at ASIANSCREENS they listed Ami Manaka and Hira Kiyoka at different height and breasts size(understandable if she had implants which she never have) but it's the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
yes there are many JAV idols who had many names for censsored and uncenssored works, some of them are very easy to notice many others are not, we thought they are different person but actually they are the same one