Any 'one and done' JAV idols you wish did more videos?

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Mika Kobayashi 小林みか(こばやしみか)- Semen Loving Beautiful Girl Who Grew Up On A Tropical Island She Takes In 14 Cum (KAWD754)

October 2016/ Her only film. A really cute and slender girl.

(KAWD754).jpg

Last edited:

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Ayumi Fujisaki - Perfectly Natural Material (SDDM-228)

2003/ Excellent video if you like shy girls...Easy to see why she onlt made one film! She has a bit of a cult following!

(I posted this previously but the post seems to be gone.)

SDDM-228.jpg

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Mika Kobayashi 小林みか(こばやしみか)- Semen Loving Beautiful Girl Who Grew Up On A Tropical Island She Takes In 14 Cum (KAWD754)

October 2016/ Her only film. A really cute and slender girl.

View attachment 1011280

I guess if a girl only does one video it might as well be a gokkun video. I wonder if it was a fantasy she wanted to fulfill. Her face looks familiar somehow.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I can't think of any only one and done av idols since I avoid investing time on them if I know they only film one movie. I was never really someone that anticipate on new debuts and would only watch new girls after they gain some popularity. However, some girls just stop short like Ryo kanami.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
My new obsession Matsumoto mei
I download at least 30 vids in this week and every one is better waaaay better than the other
I guess she needs more solo works because in vids with other girls u feel like she is not satisfied enough which turn anyone off lol

aolover

Jun 20, 2009
Kana Naitou

This girl has amazing career in front of her, but she only got 1 vid, too bad...

ADZ-299 Rookie!Naito-hatsuhana-flower or not the first F cup light-skinned White Booty 13-year-old daughter will want committed 18
Release Date: 2012-08-10
Cast: Naitou Kana

47adz299pl.jpg

73rWAOZR07U.jpg

Micand

Mar 8, 2016
This is a very good thread! I love seeing debut films, especially for girls who only appear in one or very few movies. Many of the girls are inexperienced and start of very nervous but become so consumed with passion as the scenes get going.

I must admit I am relatively new to jav, and have no intention of watching any movies from 'established jav idols'. I use r18, javlibrary and Asian screens to see how many appearances a girl has made.

With that I'd like to make my first contribution, and hopefully the first of many.

EBOD-422 (Jan 2015) - Hana Chiaki
Fresh Face Discovery! This Girl Came to Tokyo From the Country on a Friend's Introduction. We Coaxed the G-Cup Country Girl and Signed Her That Day to an Exclusive Contract for her AV Debut! Chiaki Sen

I've looked through to see if she has any other videos, but this seems to be her one and only. Correct me if I'm wrong she may be in uncredited movies or have a another stage name. Beautiful face and an even better body. You can tell she is shy, nervous and embarrassed but at the same time is full of lust and has tears of joy.
ebod00422pl.jpg

Micand

Mar 8, 2016
VRTM-124 (Nov 2015)
Miracle Of AV Debut Of As Long As One Is Young Wife Of Divorced Whirlpool Aims To University! Akikawa Yuri 24 Years Old

One and only video from this beauty.
h_910vrtm124pl.jpg

Reactions: mago and humbert