Any 'one and done' JAV idols you wish did more videos?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Arrg, looks like I messed up on that one! I thought I looked at the Sougouwiki page but seemingly I must have only looked at DMM with her nrew name. Yes, agreed, a pity that DMM is becoming unreliable.

I think all of them are not 100% reliable, so we need to check all of them, combine their informations to get the optimal result and recheck it frequently, sometimes they had sudden updates and added more infos (actress credits, other stage names, ecc)

Reactions: Blade Runner

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
I like Tsukina Moe

soe903pl.jpg

Reactions: crazykiss

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
How nice to hear from you, extremely long-time member Ssj3joey.

At first I was going to comment that while she may be a "Two" (counting both treasures on top) whom you would no doubt love to have done, she appeared to be far from a "One and Done"... judging by her output from R18. Yet when I looked more carefully, Moe Tsukina may have had only four original movies to her credit, which means she certainly would qualify for this thread.

So how come when you click on her name on R18's page for the movie above ("Newcomer No.1 Style - G-Cup Non-Nude Ero Idol's AV Consent," SOE-903), we get a filmography for thirty-eight movies? (I mean, if she has made only four movies from 2012-2013, it's not like they could have kept rehashing her limited scenes to the tune of thirty-four compilations, right?) Turned out when you click on many of those compilation movies, Moe Tsukina is not even listed in the cast! (Example 1 and Example 2.) What kind of nonsense is that, R18 ??

EDIT:
Ah! Just noticed that good old Supmop had brought up this actress about a year ago.

One more thing: checking out her Sougouwiki page, seems she has made two more movies, for a total of six. (Although the two movies at the bottom of the page, from "Bagus," are softcore, and don't truly count; she has an additional Bagus movie... maybe that should be spelled "Bogus"? ... from among her initial four movies, too..)

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
How nice to hear from you, extremely long-time member Ssj3joey.

At first I was going to comment that while she may be a "Two" (counting both treasures on top) whom you would no doubt love to have done, she appeared to be far from a "One and Done"... judging by her output from R18. Yet when I looked more carefully, Moe Tsukina may have had only four original movies to her credit, which means she certainly would qualify for this thread.

So how come when you click on her name on R18's page for the movie above ("Newcomer No.1 Style - G-Cup Non-Nude Ero Idol's AV Consent," SOE-903), we get a filmography for thirty-eight movies? (I mean, if she has made only four movies from 2012-2013, it's not like they could have kept rehashing her limited scenes to the tune of thirty-four compilations, right?) Turned out when you click on many of those compilation movies, Moe Tsukina is not even listed in the cast! (Example 1 and Example 2.) What kind of nonsense is that, R18 ??

EDIT:
Ah! Just noticed that good old Supmop had brought up this actress about a year ago.

One more thing: checking out her Sougouwiki page, seems she has made two more movies, for a total of six. (Although the two movies at the bottom of the page, from "Bagus," are softcore, and don't truly count; she has an additional Bagus movie... maybe that should be spelled "Bogus"? ... from among her initial four movies, too..)

Moe Tsukina, fresh face with great body curve and pretty big boobs, too bad she only had 1 hardcore video, and the rest are softcore only include dry hump actions from Miman

in bahasa indonesia bagus means good, but I agree with you its more suitable with bogus :p

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Working on an addition of a male actor over at the Good, Bad, Ugly and Tubby thread, I was hit by the screen shots for MXGS-826, over at the lady's Asian Screens page; this was one:

mxgs-826 - Carlos.jpg
Homeroom Teacher in Charge of P.E. - New Teacher Trained By a Bunch of Guys... Teacher Breaking Club

Who was that unmasked lady? I had to find out...

Turned out to be...

Komachi Akizuki

Her debut was in September 2015, in Fresh Face: Komachi Akizuki ~The Woman A Wealthy Oil Magnate Fell For... The Adult Video Debut Of A Mysterious, Sexy Beauty! [MXGS-810]; here she is, with Moptop:

MXGS-810.jpg

Most lovely, indeed:

MXGS-810-2.jpg

She has only four movies, all from MAXING, and her last one came out three months after her debut. Her Minnano-AV page, and her R18 page (listing fifteen compilation flicks, ones I clicked on not even listing her as part of the cast. R18 sure can screw up big time!). Sougouwiki has not bothered to build a page for the busty actress.

From an archival search, the only member who felt Komachi was worthy of discussion was @[B]JAVPRINCE[/B] (who disappeared from Akiba-Online around the same time as the actress... how fitting); he elected her as "Contestant No. 6" as the "Ideal Jav Actress That You Would Want to Have Sex with in Real Life," in the opening post of his thread.

Reactions: bigloser0

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Sheesh! Looks like you have provided us with a "purebred," @[B]GreyLancaster[/B] ... a true One-and-Done!

YRZ-005.jpg

Here is Anri Minami's Minnano-AV page; she is the third actress listed (after Wakana Kinoshita and Suzu Minamoto) on Sougouwiki's page for the movie, and her link leads to a dead-end. The odds are, Anri has no other aliases.

Oh Anri.jpg
Oh, Anri! Why have you taken your charms away after but one brief glimpse?

Always makes me feel fuzzy (although not to the point of having my putter flutter, if I may use Casshern2's recent and great choice of words) to have such a super-long-time Akiba-Online member emerge from his monk-like vow of silence, and finally speak up; hopefully you will be letting us hear from you again soon. (I shall now deflower you with your first "Like.")

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was looking through the "I Was r***ing By Your Father While You Were Out..." series, and came upon this vision of loveliness, from MDYD-902:

Ami Kahara - MDYD-902.jpg

So fresh-faced! Naturally, I wanted to find out who she was, and she turned out to be:

Ami Kahara

No word about her, here on "Discussion," made clear through an archival search. Her R18 filmography provided four original titles, making her a contender for mention on this thread, although her page from Minnano-AV revealed two more. An output of six movies flirts with the upper limit of qualification for our One-and-Done'ers, and she just made it. All of her movies were from 2014.

Ami Kahara - MDYD-902-2.jpg
MDYD-902

Reactions: Supmop

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yuki Victoria

Yuki Victoria ONGP-023 cover.jpg
ONGP-023

She called it quits after only four flicks! All for the V&R PRODUCE studio, and all in 2014-2015.

EDIT:

Looks like...

Yuka Yoshino... ( 吉野由花 )

MATU-94.jpg
MATU-94

...May be a true One and Done.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I agree, Ether202... the one you found, Rika Haruno, did one, and seems to have been done.

The filmography of a 70-year-old actress with the same name was mixed with this lady who seems to have been in only two movies, both from 2011.

Yoko Nakajima

Yoko Nakajima - Celebrity Wife From Ashiya [TAN-204].jpg

The above shot is from Celebrity Wife From Ashiya [TAN-204], where she co-starred with another lady. Yoko's only other appearance was evidently in Amateur Horny Married Woman: Raw Sex [TAN-203].

What makes this finding even more interesting is that the other actress who appeared in TAN-204 may not have been in anything else... so that particular actress, Ryuko Mochizuki (who could be the one pictured above, actually), might be a real One-and-Done.

EDIT:

Notes on a few of the additions below...

Radaogapgap's Yui Kasumi (post below) has appeared in around eleven original movies, around twice as many as our limit to qualify as a "One-and-Done."

I agree with Sushigoround and Supmop that Mia Shiozaki should treat us more to her charms.

As for @[B]201flyer[/B]'s suggestion of Kinami Tsubasa in Post #193, seems she has appeared in a couple of more flicks besides the one mentioned.

Last edited:

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Kasumi Yui, she did some video before quiting.
Hope some day this angel will be back.
She once was the youngest av idol at that time. The very first girl born in 1997 joined the industry.
kasumi_yui_3846-002s.jpg

Reactions: mago

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Kaera uehara, rola misaki, and yua aida. Their careers are pretty short compare to av idol standard these days. Akiho is reaching her 15th year.