Any fans of Rin Azuma?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I believe her debut video was a runner-up in AV Open 2014. Other than that, she doesn't seem to top many popularity lists, so I figure shes worthy of a thread to raise awareness.

Gorgeous face, fabulous body, great rack, and really incredible eyes

meyd164pl.jpg

meyd213pl.jpg

upload_2017-7-24_18-36-25-jpeg.1086266

meyd-183-jpg.834002

mdyd970jp-5.jpg

robby27

Jan 27, 2013
I believe her debut video was a runner-up in AV Open 2014. Other than that, she doesn't seem to top many popularity lists, so I figure shes worthy of a thread to raise awareness.

Gorgeous face, fabulous body, great rack, and really incredible eyes

meyd164pl.jpg

meyd213pl.jpg

upload_2017-7-24_18-36-25-jpeg.1086266

meyd-183-jpg.834002

mdyd970jp-5.jpg

rweimar

Jan 9, 2013
Agree that she's underrated. She doesn't do a lot of vids, for whatever reason. A quick look thru javlibrary and she's done 68 vids (not counting '14, '20, or compilations), 15 thru 19. Barely over 1 per month. I've heard of S1, MOODYZ, or Prestige holding some of their 'stars' to one a month but Rin's vids are mostly MEYD, ADN, and RBD.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
She doesn't do a lot of vids, for whatever reason. A quick look thru javlibrary and she's done 68 vids (not counting '14, '20, or compilations), 15 thru 19. Barely over 1 per month.
She might not be as popular since she hasn't worked with any major players like S1, MOODYZ, or Prestige, or even done anything big like a bukkake scene.
And her eyes can tell a story!

Good to see other fans! You all bring up great points!

She seems to have a new contract with Madonna based on her last 3 releases, so her time with Attackers feels totally wasted. Her best scene in her last film RBD-951 wasn't even a full scene and it gives a glimpse at how much potential she had, especially with her eyes that do tell a story. If she did one of Attacker's series like Slave Colored Stage I probably wouldn't need to download anymore JAV.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Well after her contract with Madonna ended, she did some fairly vanilla films in a new contract with Venus, and now it seems shes with a rather new studio called DAHLIA

1dldss008pl.jpg

This will only be the studio's 8th release so not sure what genre they will specialize it but so far seems pretty vanilla. The screenshot of her rimming the dude shows some promise that maybe shes going to be doing different stuff.