1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarasa Hara / Iroha Natsume (夏目彩春 / 原更紗) Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'JAV Idols' started by trounce, May 26, 2016.

1. bigloser0

bigloser0 婦人

never did see her previous works before, especially those when she first started.

Went to you-know-where to search for a random DVD of hers and buy it.
    before going, searched JAVLIBRARY for a good title.
    Thought that the DVD version of any movie will be better than any FHD ripped version.
    Looking for ADN-174
    Went in search of it but can only find it in the 2nd shop (M)
    It costs 140 more plus tax.
    In the end, did not buy.
    Looks like these shops only sell the latest titles.
    Looking through all her titles on JAVLIBRARY, i kind of like her funeral costume titles.
    But the senarios in them are not really that good i feel based on the photos.

If only she has an uncensored version in her latest titles, my decision will be direct.

2. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

BigloserO, be reminded that she started many years ago, with MaxA and AliceJapan. Some of these videos are masterpieces and if you are really her fan they worth paying for!

bigloser0 likes this.
  3. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

4. bigloser0

bigloser0 婦人

Other than her great body, I like her lips that open a little reveal some of her front teeth.
    Wish i can fuck her everyday.
    just can't get enough of her.

new title launching in a few days' time. stumbled onto her new title.
    shkd814pl.

xavcierw, Rain001 and Rezzonicco like this.
  5. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

Still the best body in JAV!

6. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

Erojapanese started a crowdfunding project to translate ATID-335. It will be ready on 14 July and until then you can buy the subs for just 7 usd. After said date the price will be increased. Here’s the link for contributing:

https://erojapanese.com/product/atid-335/

7. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

xavcierw likes this.
  8. xavcierw

xavcierw X-Man

I MISSED that deadline! I need to get back here more often!

X-Man

Rezzonicco likes this.
  9. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

Do pay attention to Scanlover too, namely to her official thread there. Here in Akiba things seem to be somewhat dormant, to say the least.

xavcierw likes this.
  10. xavcierw

xavcierw X-Man

Thank you, Ronzzonicco. This was my "go to" spot for quite some time, but I guess the pendulum of Time continues to swing as it will. Thank you for not "abandoning us" (tongue in cheek), not only here, but on other sites. I cannot help but smile when I see your name pop up on another site with quality subs - even if they happen to have been ripped off. :mad:

I'll go check out Scanlover.

Thanks again!

X-Man

Rezzonicco likes this.
  11. xavcierw

xavcierw X-Man

Bigloser,

Do you know whether there are subs out for this yet? It would jump to the top of my "must haves" list. :)

Thanks!

X-Man

12. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

I am not aware of subs for that video. Perhaps I will take it into account later. Unfortunately our budgets don’t keep up with her productivity.

xavcierw likes this.
  13. xavcierw

xavcierw X-Man

Rezzonicco said: "Unfortunately our budgets don’t keep up with her productivity."

Now if THAT isn't the understatement of the year, I don't know what would beat it! LOL! Oh well....

X-Man

Rezzonicco likes this.
  14. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

:)

May I ask what did you like especially in that video?
    I recall it as average.

15. gmartz

gmartz New Member

Sarasa Hara is the very reason on how I started collecting JAV videos. She's still my current top 1 and yep, best body in JAV indeed (at least for me).

Rezzonicco likes this.
  16. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

Erojapanese are translating Sarasa Hara's IPTD-656. The subs will be released on 21 June 2020. Until then you can buy them at a discounted price. Just follow the link below:

https://erojapanese.com/product/iptd-656/

17. lovingit

lovingit Member

Where can you buy HD versions or decensored versions?

18. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member

Regarding decensored versions: there are torrents in the usual sites to some of her Moodyz videos. I believe you can also buy them in Maxjav. For original (censored) HD files I recommend R18.

19. lovingit

lovingit Member

I searched maxjav but no site came up. R18 does not tell you how large some of these files are so you don't know if it is 720 or 1080

20. Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco Active Member