Another way of downloading JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Does AJ have many videos that aren't downloadable around the internet?

I know that at the very least, they have several kira☆kira titles I had trouble finding elsewhere - most notably BLK-004 with Marina Morito.

They do have have a pretty extensive selection from a lot of studios/labels, so I would imagine there are plenty of others.

Anyone should be able to search their site even without altering cookies. So if there's something specific you're looking for, you should be able to verify it fairly easily.

-Nick

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
Alright, i've come across another workaround for a jav site. This time it's http://www.asiamoviepass.com/

*Note. You must have IDM & have it integrated with your browser. Also the video has to have one of their streaming sample videos for this to work

1. Find the video of your choice and play the preview.

2. When the IDM download link appears click it to get to a page like this.
Pk8M1ap.jpg

3. Copy the URL link and change the following: Delete the trailers. & change hi to full
Oz63vlk.jpg

4. Open IDM and click on Add URL and paste the new URL on there and begin your download:harp:

Good luck:sadomaso:

Reactions: 1 person

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Umm... maybe it's just me, but none of your pictures are coming up (tried all 3 browsers).

Definitely appreciate the hack, but looks like there's critical info missing.

-Nick

fujitsu433

Nov 10, 2012
When you click a movie if you see a video near the bottom of the page that's the sample
Damn i still can not find the sample video you mentioned, the picture near the bottom of the page is just a picture (jpg). So i tried the download link you posted in pictures, it works fined. I tried to download another video with that link with just change the serial video (havd120 to avgl017) and it works too (758 MB).What do you think of this? I don't know if it worked in another AMP pages cause i don't know the meaning of that link. Btw thanks for the post.

otrora

Jul 15, 2012
Damn i still can not find the sample video you mentioned, the picture near the bottom of the page is just a picture (jpg). So i tried the download link you posted in pictures, it works fined. I tried to download another video with that link with just change the serial video (havd120 to avgl017) and it works too (758 MB).What do you think of this? I don't know if it worked in another AMP pages cause i don't know the meaning of that link. Btw thanks for the post.

Not all the video listed there can be download with this method. Only movie that are online stream can be download.
:study:

Tuto:

picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

picture.php

Code:
http://asiamoviepass.eu/amp/full/xxxxxx.flv?start=0&id=player&client=FLASH%20WIN%2011,5,31,137&version=4.5.230&width=687
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:exhausted:

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010

The ones that just have a picture but with no play button are probably Blu-ray titles, which can't be downloaded

Not all the video listed there can be download with this method. Only movie that are online stream can be download.
:study:

Tuto:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Code:
http://asiamoviepass.eu/amp/full/xxxxxx.flv?start=0&id=player&client=FLASH%20WIN%2011,5,31,137&version=4.5.230&width=687
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:exhausted:

Nice:cheer::yahoo:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Is there any way to search for lesbian titles on that site?

"lesbian" in Chinese (slang) is "女同志" (literally female comrades) it's the 8th category in the list on the left menu bar for genres: in particular the link is below:

http://www.agogo.tv/listpage.aspx?s1=8

Browse to your hearts content.

Anyone else need translation? I am also happy to (try to) provide translation for actress names.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
You'll just have to click on their logo and go through their releases. Their search system is pretty much ass, unless you search for an actress name, and even then there are a lot of titles that just list the performers as amateurs even if they've been in the business for years.

Actually it's quite easy to search by DVD code, from the top of their homepage:

[fullattach]732027[/fullattach]

Step 1: from the pull-down menu choose the last option. FYI the 3 options are "Actress", "Film Title" and "Film/DVD Code" from top to bottom.
Step 2: type text in the box (e.g. "SOE-862" or simply "SOE") to the left of the pull-down menu. The site offers partial match/auto-filling as you type.
Step 3: click the button to the right of the pull-down menu.

If you find two seemingly duplicated title, you should check each's DVD code. Many films are offered in original and Chinese-subbed versions. The Chinese subbed versions have extra "-C" suffix to the DVD code. E.g. SOE-862 vs. SOE-862-C.

[fullattach]732030[/fullattach]

Notice the film to the left has a later release date "2013/01/19" and big purple "中文" text overlay the bottom right corner of the DVD cover image.

I've found the categorization to be kinda useless as many films fits multiple descriptions but are found in only one (random) category. Some films are even wrongly categorized. So... you may have better luck with DVD code, or with studios as mentioned by others.