Another way of downloading JAV

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
I got the date error as well. All I had to do was reload the movie page and try the source code again and it worked

xiaoken

Feb 16, 2007
Thank you for sharing. However, I've tried everything, either date error or ip md5 error. I'm on a router. Could that be a problem?

:grassdance:

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Good Trick and thanks. HOWEVER
the Lesbian titles are so limited.

They're basicaly just the same lesbian titles that you can find anywhere else in torrents and other stuff.

We need this trick on a site that has loooots of lesbian titles

jcfr

Aug 3, 2012
Works slow but fine

Thanks a lot for the method !
It works slow (30 k/s), but downloads completed !

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
Has anyone experienced slowdowns?

I went from downloading 1.x mB/s to now only 5xx kB/s

I wonder if it is because my ISP is throttling my bandwidth like I suspect or if the site is slowing down the DLs.

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
For the past day or two. This has happened to me before and it usually goes back up after a week or so

choky

May 29, 2010
wow good trick, btw is there any other sites that can be worked with this trick?

i check agogo.tv, all the content was censored, is there any other sites which have uncensored content?

thnxz

Z3itnot

Aug 7, 2010
Hello all and thanks for the tip ! :notagain:

but I cannot find how to search releases into the website agogo.tv (in exemple, by tiping DVD code like "SOE" it always return 0 matches, but there are SOE releases on the site !).

I've tried to google "SOE site:http://www.agogo.tv" but it don't find anything... :exhausted:

Did someone find how to ?

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
Hello all and thanks for the tip ! :notagain:

but I cannot find how to search releases into the website agogo.tv (in exemple, by tiping DVD code like "SOE" it always return 0 matches, but there are SOE releases on the site !).

I've tried to google "SOE site:http://www.agogo.tv" but it don't find anything... :exhausted:

Did someone find how to ?

You'll just have to click on their logo and go through their releases. Their search system is pretty much ass, unless you search for an actress name, and even then there are a lot of titles that just list the performers as amateurs even if they've been in the business for years.

Z3itnot

Aug 7, 2010
Well, I thought I had found a site that this little trick could be used.

http://www.lactamania.tv/

I have tried but not got very far , but I am sure some of you guys can make it work ....:study:

I found windows media streaming links like this one:
mms://wms-msi.webstream.ne.jp/msi/dca/aroma/500k/100001070124_500k.wmv
maybe it could be catch with video download helper but i've got no video showed on the page with my browser (firefox) so i can't try.

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
They use to have a lot of videos that weren't released on the usual JAV sites but now all their new releases are the same as everywhere.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
I found windows media streaming links like this one:
mms://wms-msi.webstream.ne.jp/msi/dca/aroma/500k/100001070124_500k.wmv
maybe it could be catch with video download helper but i've got no video showed on the page with my browser (firefox) so i can't try.

i'd LOVE to have this working, but all the titles are DRM'ed: every bunch of lines they state that "the video can't be played until you get your purchased key" or something like that :/