Airi Natsume now is a youtuber!

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Hi :) I created this thread because I hope there are more Airi Natsume's fans on this forum than only me. Unfortunately when she became a freelancer AV idol her videos are less interesting, but I always tried to find some pluses. This time I would like to share her youtube account:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Q07VGiaageN8QHhCMHsJw

If anyone could tell me about what her channel is I'll be very happy, because she is my fav actress all the time.

This is not all. I'm not sure what is this (I don't know much Japanese) but is this a movie with her? I found a poster on her twitter:

DrA2YUdVAAAzsT9.jpg:large

I really would like to know more information about these things. If anyone could tell me, please reply :)

Reactions: shawn720s

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
My Japanese sucks so I could be wrong but the videos on her channel is mostly promoting this movie.
I think the words on the posters means, "Adult Classmate" and "First Love with a Whore"? Not sure. The two ladies are probably going to fall in love and fuck.

Reactions: Daw

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
My Japanese sucks so I could be wrong but the videos on her channel is mostly promoting this movie.
I think the words on the posters means, "Adult Classmate" and "First Love with a Whore"? Not sure. The two ladies are probably going to fall in love and fuck.

I'm really dissapointed if this will be a lesbian movie. 2 years ago she was the best in gokkun imo, and her appearrance in lesbian jav was very little, maybe 3-5 vids through all AV idol carrer. Anyway, thanks for reply :)

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
I'm really dissapointed if this will be a lesbian movie. 2 years ago she was the best in gokkun imo, and her appearrance in lesbian jav was very little, maybe 3-5 vids through all AV idol carrer. Anyway, thanks for reply :)

Thanks for posting this, Daw. It's a shame that she's not making Gokkun movies recently, she was awesome in those titles. I hope she will do some more Gokkun titles sometime soon, I find lesbian movies quite dull but ok just for some eye candy with pretty girls like Airi.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Thanks for posting this, Daw. It's a shame that she's not making Gokkun movies recently, she was awesome in those titles. I hope she will do some more Gokkun titles sometime soon, I find lesbian movies quite dull but ok just for some eye candy with pretty girls like Airi.

That's right, but I can't feel unsatisfied, because she was in the best studios which making gokkun (MVSD, Waap, even Knight Visual). 2015-2016 was her the best 5 minutes of career AV idol. After she ended contract with Waap (which was the best coop in her career, DJE-061-perfect and the best gokkun vid imo:hot: ) she broke up with this kind of movies. Additionally in the begining of 2018 she started work in fuzoku so the activity in JAV dropped. I think because of these 2 reasons: no contracts (imo AV idols who are freelancers are choosing worse productions and productions are not as interesting as inviting by JAV directors) and work in fuzoku affected to her today image. I thought many people forgot about her (so thank you write in this thread:peace:) It could be great to see her in a new gokkun movie. She raised the bar so high that today I still not found better actress than her. As a her the biggest fan on this forum I think I support her in a new works. I'm curious about what is she will talk on youtube channel. :sebel:

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Seems like a good motivation to work on learning Japanese so you can understand Airi on her youtube videos! What better teacher could there be? haha :)

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Seems like a good motivation to work on learning Japanese so you can understand Airi on her youtube videos! What better teacher could there be? haha :)

That's right :) I learned Chinese 3 years, but month ago I started learning Japanese...and the motivation is inconprably bigger :belajar:

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
That's right :) I learned Chinese 3 years, but month ago I started learning Japanese...and the motivation is inconprably bigger :belajar:

How many people out there learning Japanese first words they learned were 'Sogoi' and 'Kimochi' ? :D

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
"Sugoi" and "Kimochi" is not as good as "Sugoi Kimochi" :D ...but I think my first word was "arigatou" next was kimochi ;)

Airi added new video on her channel. It's ASMR. What guys do you think? I would like to see ASMR drink milk video :hehe: