AGTH TUTORIAL

Kaju

Nov 12, 2007
I seem to be having the same problem (can't reinstall). If someone could also send me a pm or post instructions here I would be grateful

Kaju

pacojaco

Nov 12, 2007
AGTH isnt detecting ALL the words the game puts out, just some of them. so not only is it out of order from trying to translate, its only bits and pieces of it. so i have no idea whats going on ingame lol.

Help?:abandoned2:

hit0mi

Feb 18, 2007
Anyone mind telling me how I can best setup AGTH to just translate a Kanji's reading. I've tried ATLAS and it just translates the entire sentence into broken english. My japanese is good enough to understand most words, just my kanji reading ability is a bit lacking, so I would like to use this as a way to learn.

Any help? :). If someone could give me a tip which program to use to just give readings of the Kanji from a sentence that'd be very helpful.

Cyan

Nov 16, 2007
I had the same problem with installing ATLAS it kept telling me the trial date expired.

To get past this I just simply set back my computer date to a time before it expired. Ex:Trial expired Oct. 31 2007, I set back my computer date to Oct. 15 and it let me install.

After it was installed I replaced the file with the cracked one and set my computer date back to normal. Works fine for me now.

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
Hello fhc, thank you for this wonderful program. I have found some things you may like to know.

* the program works flash games as well, as long as they are .exe extension not .swf
* the game have to be in c: or in the same drive as your program
* the crack works without ATLAS V11 (you said let you know)
* and lastly VERY IMPORTANT, the ATLAS V13.exe file in your torrent has expired (october 2007), it can longer be installed. (It is hard-coded into the installer file) Please excluded it out of the torrent to avoid people wasting their download. Perhaps you can include a link to the ATLAS software page to download their own version.

merlinpa

Mar 5, 2008
Well. I had to get Atlas v14 due to my having to reload my first failed drive. v13 expired just as the previous post said and we will see if the fix works with v14 as well. just applied it today.

Good thing I only keep my OS and non essentials on the C drive.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
removed from being stcky...