AGTH TUTORIAL

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
For some reason my AGTH doesnt have all the options like the one in the tutorial. I only get these ones and all of them do not work on the game im trying it on -.- Here is what my AGTH options are when i open up Tsuyokiss

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1180/agth0ah.jpg

I am not sure, however, I believe that tsuyoki and others games from candysoft NOT work with AGTH...

And the options of AGTH vary accordingly with the game that you use . You will never see the same options: The options will always be different, depending on the game you are playing and the engine that the game use.

Kazuhiro

Jan 22, 2007
awww what a shame....:abandoned: i guess ill have to learn japanese =) But thanks anyways ill try it out with other games.

mike

laughing man
Jan 23, 2007
any1 know how i can make my agth stop looping wen it hooks text, like eg

if the game has dontcopythisdontcopythis
the agth hooks it with no stop >_< like

dontcopythisdontcopythisdontcopythisdontcopythisdontcopythisdontcopythis

any1 know how i stop that?
and also how do i make some of it japanese becoz i sometimes have words like ??????? ??????????????????? ???? ?????? or ₧e\p╟ =S

Collation

Jan 16, 2007
Not sure if this is your problem or not, but sometimes agth doesn't work on the opening sequences. For several games, I have to start to play a game first before the userhook option shows up in agth. See if that helps, I don't have tsuyokiss yet so I can't really help much.

above was for kazuhiro.

for Mike:

try clicking on the option several times (sometimes it takes me about 20-30secs to be able to select another option), if that doesn't work, I usually just have to alt+ctrl+del and forcefully shut down agth. But try to remember which option so you don't pick that repeating option again.

Is your comp configured to read japanese text? i.e. you have the east asian language support pack on. I'm not sure if you're saying AGTH has the ???? or the ATLAS has the ???? in its translation. For me, when I try to manually translate certain words in AGTH to ATLAS, I get the ??? problem, but you can fix it by copying the AGTH phrase, pasting it somewhere first( i.e. notepad or web browser), then copy that paste and ATLAS will correctly capture the japanese text. I usually do this when ATLAS can't translate a phrase and I need to check it on an online dictionary, then add that phrase to the ATLAS dictionary.

mike

laughing man
Jan 23, 2007
o no the game japanese is perfect but its stuff like wen u open the options a click sumthing and a windows style window comes up like this
argh.jpg

and i alredy have turned on the install cpmlex scripts and east asian language packs in the language tab in regional settings

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
mike, YOU NOT set you reggional settings to japanese properly: your system CANNOT read kanji!

READ MY TUTORIAL AGAIN !

You need to set your UNICODE SYSTEM to japanese. I explained it in the tutorial !

RunJapaneseSoftware02.jpg

mike

laughing man
Jan 23, 2007
ah ic lol i thought u ment just the unicode as in the 10001 (mac - japanese)

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
your online guide rocks, you da man fhc. (i just found out how to fully play games w/ the kirikiri engine) :goodjob:

Hernite

Feb 19, 2007
agth.dll

I know I am probably messing something up but when I extract the agth file I only have the EXE. Where do I get the DLL file?

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
There's a dll in both of these rar files.
agthun3.jpg

alex

Feb 26, 2007
Atlas is missing all the "obscene" word, like penis, vagina... etc.

Anyone have a page or guide with all this word, so I can add them to the dictionary? OR someone have a dictionary file for atlas to share?
Time ago I have added word for word all the "dirty" stuff; unfortunatley; when I have formatted I have lost all!!! now I'm too boreed to start again from scratch!

spore

Mar 16, 2007
Just a question: I have problems with installing the East-Asian languages. I followed the tutorial that was written by fhc but with no success. When I click apply Windows says I need to insert the "Windows XP Service Pack 2" CD-rom (I don't have it, of course). Is there another way to install these languages to your system or do I need this CD-rom?

I am sorry if this question has been asked already somewhere. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
Atlas is missing all the "obscene" word, like penis, vagina... etc.

Anyone have a page or guide with all this word, so I can add them to the dictionary? OR someone have a dictionary file for atlas to share?
Time ago I have added word for word all the "dirty" stuff; unfortunatley; when I have formatted I have lost all!!! now I'm too boreed to start again from scratch!

my dictionary have now 997 words, more than 100 "obscene" words too.

If you not know how to add this dictionary, read the HELP of ATLAS.

not ask to me how to do that. is tiresome to explain it.

WARNING: in my dictionary, I added the "honorifics" like さん ちゃん さま 様 くん クン  to romanji too. If you not like it, just delete it manually.

DuranDuran

May 20, 2007
I have a problem with ATLAS. I'd installed it before 'till the triad version expired. I tried to install it once again but it sends me this message 'Triad version has expired. Purchase...' and I can't install it. Is there a solution for this problem?

mmask

Feb 18, 2007
I got a problem like that ...
I had reinstalled atlas i used FHC's V13 version but now when i try to install it again it says the same think like the one from DuranDuran... please help me
mmas

Melufa

Nov 6, 2007
I'm having the same problem as DuranDuran and mmask, is there some way to reset the Atlas trial timer?

zephyrBlack

Sep 11, 2007
I have send you the pm, in case I did not reply back in 3 days, pm Melufa and ask him/her to reupload the crack and pm it to anyone who pm.

yes the stupid timer goes away. hope it help but translator are imperfect since grammar is incorrect when you translate on language to another.