Having sex with a girl while she is with her husband/boyfriend

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
NKKD-001 Here is an unusual (to me, anyway) variation. Here's the best English introduction to it:
I've Always Been Mild-Mannered and Had Finally Gotten My First Girlfriend, But the Other Day I Ran Into a Guy a Little Older Than Me From My Hometown Who's a Punk and Taking Notice of Her, He Asked Me in a Threatening Manner to Introduce Her to Him and I Didn't Have No Choice, This is the Tale of What Happened When I Took My Prized Girlfriend Over to the Asshole's Place

78460.jpg

Looking forward to seeing it, so that mean's I'm only guessing its content. But it seems to have aspects of submission, r***, cuckold, voyeur, even sharing in an odd way, maybe.

If anyone has seen it, please offer a more knowledgeable review.

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
^^ Its on Nyaa. I remember several JAV from "STAR PARADISE" studio, that wife forced to work at soapland, but as I going through hell to looking for it, it's nowhere to be found.

kessari

May 26, 2015
I just came across a vid for this theme, not sure if this have been posted.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/ppm/video/-/detail/=/cid=118erm00001/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

118erm00001pl.jpg

Its a compilation of 3 parts of horny wife having a tryst halfway and their husband pop back , and they so horny , they gotto find way to have sex while still their husbands are nearby. The actresses are all quite pretty which is a plus . And the stories are actually quite funny and silly yet very innovative, It actually thread a fine line between
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/javs-a-notch-above.1621501/
and
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/dumb-moments-in-jav.1330191/
more SS coz i think they are really quite innovative
The first story is about the wife getting the lover in after the husband left the house and halfway the husband came back

ERM-001R-1.jpgShe say she is cleaning or finding stuff...

ERM-001R-2.jpg But actually....

Later they "clean" around the house and end up in the kitchen

ERM-001R-3.jpg Well I dun have to say more who is below and why is she bouncing

ERM-001R-4.jpg Later the lover is done and wanna escape... haha not so fast.
The guy beg for release and she holding to his dick is actually quite funny yet nicely well done.

2nd scene is horny housewife playing with dildo and broke it .. i mean thats some rough play.
Lucky a repairman come over , and might as well ask him to repair the dildo too. Makes everyone wanna be a repairman.

ERM-001R-5.jpg Can you repair this too?
Of coz they don't stop at there haha
But husband back!! what to do? , hide under the blanket!!! Great idea

ERM-001R-6a.jpg But why on earth does the blanket have a hole just for the dick to pop out?????

ERM-001R-6b.jpg No time to worry about that , just hide the dick, well using u know..

ERM-001R-7.jpg Crisis averted!! Husband see his hardworking wife doing exercises with her hip.

ERM-001R-6c.jpg I really got no words for this.

Last segment stars one of my fav compilation actress Kyoko Maki (okie I got weakness for boobs)
Handy man comes into her house to repair stuff , and she tricks handyman into her cupboard and pretend to find stuff with him while crushing him with her urms..

ERM-001R-8.jpg This guy is toasted , no way he is escaping from this venus fly trap

With Kyoko Maki , there no turning back even if you are a monk, but husband suddenly come back

ERM-001R-10.jpg ERM-001R-11.jpg What he sees...

ERM-001R-11b.jpg but what's actually happening...

later he creampie Kyoko Maki , he actually cries and say sorry. (yep see pic below , i not kidding) Shame on you for doing that but Kyoko keep saying its ok and comforts him

ERM-001R-12.jpg Omg he is really repenting, I sympathize with you , if i can, I will change place with you and help u be the bad guy instead =(

later she create a diversion by pulling the husband into the cupboard for a 2nd round while the handyman escape. Sigh why I don't have a neighbour like her

Attachments

• ERM-001R-6a.jpg
    ERM-001R-6a.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 77

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
RDT-211 is also great video with this kind of theme.

We need more this kind of theme,
There is a lot of videos where the wife get f*cked near her husband
when both of them at a massage parlour.

Last edited:

giga-ganon

Dec 11, 2011
I posted this in an NTR thread, it's pretty much what you ask, and there's a lot of it :

SW-116 / SW-140 / SW-165 / SW-189 / SW-213 / SW-244 / SW-277 / SW-308 / SW-329 / SW-387

NHDTA-542 / NHDTA-596 / NHDTA-655 / NHDTA-675 / NHDTA-702

GS-059 / DANDY-412 / TERA-006 / SCOP-183

here's the thread with a more complete post (the last one in mine), would be nice if someone contributed and even better if someone know the type of film i research :

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/best-jav-cuckold-netorade-series-movies.1642747/

Reactions: TigerT

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
The most ironic thing about this topic is that people indicate JAVs that their husbands or boyfriends are not watching or around their wives/girlfriends, and this is not NTR /cuckold.

TO BE NTR/CUCKOLD husbands have to watch their girlfriends and wives closely. If it's just women having sex then there's no reason for this topic to exist.

champwolverine

Sep 29, 2023
The most ironic thing about this topic is that people indicate JAVs that their husbands or boyfriends are not watching or around their wives/girlfriends, and this is not NTR /cuckold.

TO BE NTR/CUCKOLD husbands have to watch their girlfriends and wives closely. If it's just women having sex then there's no reason for this topic to exist.
Exactly. Its so frustrating to find videos thats just tagged cuckold when its just a cheating video. Nobody is cuckolded