Having sex with a girl while she is with her husband/boyfriend

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Here's a solid title in the genre.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlij3lt4
It's really a three-for-one - you get cuckolding, wedding dresses, AND drugging/aphrodisiacs, all in the same vid! Oh, and did I mention it's four hours?!

ED. Also, here's a slightly-unrelated video, but it turns me on just the same and it kind of stands the "with the husband" on its head - apparently, it's the MOTHER OF THE HUSBAND who is forced to become the voyeur here - a nice turnaround with an Oedipal twist!
Very hot husband-on-young wife action, with the mother-in-law eavesdropping from the next room, with plenty of well-shot split-wall scenes.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijd2yi

ED. #2
Here's another. Looks like a husband/boyfriend, but not mentioned in the title.
The action is sitting at a kotatsu. Lots of scenes in this one, also some fairly homely guys getting the wife/gf action, if that's your thing, too.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliilesy

Last edited:

TigerT

Mar 14, 2011
Thanks a lot, weppin!

The first 2 films are on my wishlist and the last one is really excellent (like most of kotatsu films ;)).

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
84scpx014pl.jpg

Nice one weppin!:D Great to know SCPX-014 is out already. Can't wait to have a watch of it. Just look at the boobies on the girl on the cover.:rolleyes: Always love to see the sneaky under the table handjob move and with a cleavage like that on show it makes for an unbelievable scene.
FSET-534 which was mentioned on the women under the table thread is also well worth a watch if you like this one.

1fset534pl.jpg

Reactions: TigerT

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Owh my god, thank you for making this thread,
now we got a place to collect this kind of theme,

I got some greats list on one of my laptops,

but right now, I can only remember one,

ATOM-161

1atom00161pl.jpg

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Here's another "drugged/r***ing while taking wedding dress photographs". It is super hot in that you see the woman in a really sexy street clothes outfit, then get to watch her change into the wedding dress, complete with sexy undergarments, then of course get to see her stripped of that wedding dress and fucked in many positions - so, good all around!

But, the scenes with the husband are really limited. You barely know he's there in these videos. They REALLY miss so may great sexy "cuckolding" opportunities, from not doing any cutaways/screen-in-screens of the fiance while the girl gets banged, to the most unforgivable of all, not even closing the scene with a final interview of the ignorant guy and his well-fucked, humiliated girl! What a lost opportunity, I don't know what's wrong with these producers sometimes.

Still, there IS a guy in these, and the clothes and sex are well done, so I will recommend it just the same.

CLUB-167 The Netori The Bride Next To A Couple Of The Groom To Be Photographed In The Photo Studio Before Wedding Will Wait r*** 3
club167pl.jpg

Last edited:

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
CWM-176 Be polluted with the soba of the husband… Aoki Miku
2cwm00176pl.jpg

GVG-038 Black Stud On A Homestay Gets The House MILF Horny For His Huge Cock Reiko Sawamura

13gvg00038pl.jpg

GVG-076 MILF Gets Knocked Up By The Huge Dick Of The Black Stud On Homestay Reiko Kobayakawa

13gvg00076pl.jpg

CWM-150 Be polluted with the soba of the husband… Gachi wife, AV Actresses BUKKAKE Documentary Sugisaki An pear

2cwm00150pl.jpg

JUX-556 Sex Without Foreplay - Quickie With A Married Woman Yuna Hayashi

jux00556pl.jpg

JUX-560 Cuckolded By My Boss... Maika Kazane

jux00560pl.jpg

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
I can't find this movie anywhere,anyone knows where?

JKNK-018 Wife Cuckold-Fucked by a Foreigner When Her Husband Wasn't Looking Yuna Arizaka

jknk00018pl.jpg

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Here's another "drugged/r***ing while taking wedding dress photographs". It is super hot in that you see the woman in a really sexy street clothes outfit, then get to watch her change into the wedding dress, complete with sexy undergarments, then of course get to see her stripped of that wedding dress and fucked in many positions - so, good all around!

But, the scenes with the husband are really limited. You barely know he's there in these videos. They REALLY miss so may great sexy "cuckolding" opportunities, from not doing any cutaways/screen-in-screens of the fiance while the girl gets banged, to the most unforgivable of all, not even closing the scene with a final interview of the ignorant guy and his well-fucked, humiliated girl! What a lost opportunity, I don't know what's wrong with these producers sometimes.

Still, there IS a guy in these, and the clothes and sex are well done, so I will recommend it just the same.

CLUB-167 The Netori The Bride Next To A Couple Of The Groom To Be Photographed In The Photo Studio Before Wedding Will Wait r*** 3
club167pl.jpg

Agreed 100% with you Weppin. The producers of these videos must be doing these on auto pilot without thinking about what makes these themes interesting to their audience. It's disappointing when it's only sex between the two and the triangle isn't complete. Without having some sort of interaction with the husband or boyfriend the whole video is pretty much pointless for this genre.

However, in this case it's a NETORI style video so it's not as critical, but NETORARE fans can still get some enjoyment if they were to involve the husband/boyfriend.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
UMD-491 You, Went Quit!Please, This Is A Place De~tsu! !'ll Cum And By Dragged His Wife To Bet Reluctant! !~ Hospital Hen That 2 To

125umd491pl.jpg

Watched this recently and loved it! Normally when we see a movie about a wife getting done by the patient in the next bed it consists of a series of scenes which follow the same format using different actors and actresses. Basically once you've seen the first scene you know what all the other scenes are going to be like. :rolleyes:

The great thing about this movie is that it followed a story right throughout it's length with two couples either side of the curtain. The two female leads Miyamoto Saori and Miyabe Suzuka are very sexy indeed. :D Not normally a fan of the whole MILF/older woman genre but in this context it worked perfectly. Seeing the back and forth between the two couples as they get down to it in different combinations at various times was great especially the scenes where the wife is getting done by the other guy while her husband is on the other side of the curtain.

vlcsnap-2015-05-04-22h14m08s193.png vlcsnap-2015-05-04-22h15m12s79.png vlcsnap-2015-05-04-22h16m37s184.png vlcsnap-2015-05-04-22h18m02s229.png

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Apache are a great studio for this type of action. Always look forward to their movies. Thanks keanurefresh. :D Also check out AP201, AP-204 and AP-210 if you can.

AP-201
h_701ap201pl.jpg

AP-204
i265261.jpg

AP-210
h_701ap210pl.jpg

One movie i also want to talk about is HAR-005

HAR-005
118har005pl.jpg

Not only does it have plenty of hot taboo action between these gorgeous housewives and their horny father-in-laws but we also get plenty of action right by the clueless husbands too. ;) Miho Tsuno looks tremendous as ever and this was my first viewing of Matsushima Aoi and she's definitely one to look out for with that body of hers. :oops: It's also great to see that it's not a single scene movie. Each half of the movie has multiple scenes, with Miho's story arc being particularly good, and so you get a great build up to the eventual sex scene besides the sleeping husband. :D

vlcsnap-2015-05-07-22h55m47s817.png vlcsnap-2015-05-07-23h06m36s844.png vlcsnap-2015-05-07-23h07m35s511.png vlcsnap-2015-05-07-23h08m17s909.png vlcsnap-2015-05-07-23h10m32s180.png vlcsnap-2015-05-07-23h10m59s774.png vlcsnap-2015-05-07-23h11m44s491.png vlcsnap-2015-05-07-23h12m29s555.png