Having sex with a girl while she is with her husband/boyfriend

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
SW-329
h_635sw329pl.jpg

Do not let this one pass you by guys. Miki Shibuya in particular looks absolutely gorgeous! :hot: No other way to describe her. You won't be disappointed.

vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h07m08s458.png vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h08m17s643.png vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h08m50s758.png vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h10m32s848.png vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h18m35s061.png vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h12m12s219.png vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h13m14s734.png vlcsnap-2015-05-13-19h15m00s161.png

Reactions: TigerT and CodeGeek

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
My big problem with "Switch" titles, is that on the covers they always make it look like there will be copious amounts of sex-in-public-spaces/sex-in-front-of-others, but when you watch the actual video, it is always just a guy and a girl in a room alone.

Always a huge disappointment, and an extreme case of false advertising, IMO. Not to say the straight sex isn't hot, just that it's not even remotely close to what is portrayed on the cover.

I know lots of people will reply that covers in general are not to be trusted, but I disagree, most of the time covers show completely legit solo model-type shots of the main actress, and also screenshots. "Switch" titles invariably set up the promise of a false scenario of group/public/humiliation-type sex scenarios, that are never even close to being realized. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: keanurefresh

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
My big problem with "Switch" titles, is that on the covers they always make it look like there will be copious amounts of sex-in-public-spaces/sex-in-front-of-others, but when you watch the actual video, it is always just a guy and a girl in a room alone.

Always a huge disappointment, and an extreme case of false advertising, IMO. Not to say the straight sex isn't hot, just that it's not even remotely close to what is portrayed on the cover.

I know lots of people will reply that covers in general are not to be trusted, but I disagree, most of the time covers show completely legit solo model-type shots of the main actress, and also screenshots. "Switch" titles invariably set up the promise of a false scenario of group/public/humiliation-type sex scenarios, that are never even close to being realized. Just my 2 cents.

Well, I can tell you that not all of that are exactly what you thought.
Switch indeed really are disappointing for some of their movies, just like what you said.
But that's not all of that.

I dont know, for a fans like me,
their movie are not as good as like they used to be.

Start from the performer, the story,
it's a bit story of something that almost never happened.

Maybe, studio AKINARO (title FSET-) would give you some satisfactions,
cause their movies are really great and the story are somehow believable.
And the cover are alway exactly what you expect.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Do you have any covers in particular that you feel are false? Just looking at their cover shows they have a tendency to either group all the actresses together in one shot or to feature only one. I guess the purpose to do the group shot is simply to show off the actresses that they do have, but i guess it could leave the impression that they are all going to be in the same sex scene together because of it.

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Do you have any covers in particular that you feel are false? Just looking at their cover shows they have a tendency to either group all the actresses together in one shot or to feature only one. I guess the purpose to do the group shot is simply to show off the actresses that they do have, but i guess it could leave the impression that they are all going to be in the same sex scene together because of it.

I can't find any at the moment, but I do feel that SWITCH tends to recycle the exact same staging on every coverm regardless of the content, which is enough to turn me off in and of itself.

Having said that, while I was looking for particular covers, I happened across this title, which suits the theme of this thread rather well.

SW-217 Married To The Anguish Next To The Bedridden Husband Was Mushaburitsui Uncontrollably The ○ Ji Po Young Chino Suddenness Of Good Caregiver

h_635sw217pl.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

kessari

May 26, 2015
I like the SW Hospital visitand the NHDTA hospital and drunk husband quickie wife series theme and someone posted the AP-176 hotspring sudden quickie action. But it seem like in all this movies , the build up is good , the insertion is well shocking ( well at least considering they are not professional actresses) , then it all fell apart. It always become a common 2 horny person going at it for the rest of the 70-80%. I like the theme which I think alot of people like it too , if only they would keep it to the theme instead of just progressing to the next door bed with a curtain or the wife become horny and lead the guy to the living room or kitchen to have some common private 2s action.
Hey where the helpless wife in front of her unknowing husband being pounded action on the cover? :rokok: where is the husband? whose husband?

Anyway most of the in front of husband action I know of consist of some kinda drug. (not those r*** in front of husband where the poor guy got tied up or something)

www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=1ap00066

1ap00066pl.jpg

Something about a failed brother drugging his successful brother's wife or something.
I never manage to find a complete download for this , so no SSs. Anyway from the incomplete download I can say the the most of the actors is quite the pervert with acting like he really lust for her for a long time. Guess they must be good , since everyone else is a dead duck:) . Hey and most of them got the decency of removing the brother pants and arranging them into sex position after he is done. Good closure , I don't really like it when they just leave her there and camera pan away. Not very realistic.

Reactions: TigerT

kessari

May 26, 2015
Another drug sis in law flick
www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=55t2800367

well but this time he only drug the brother and leave the sister-in-law well and resisting( well the usual jav resistance that is :cerutu: )

T28-367-1.jpg (Hey at least we see the husband nearby)

t28-367-2.jpg (Looking at him won't save you.. it's all over and he is in lala land)

T28-367.mp4_snapshot_00.39.18_[2015.05.27_12.44.50].jpg ( a responsible bro in law must help her brother wife to wrap things up)

And her husband wakes up seconds later. His brother must be a pro in using the right dosage of drugs. And common conversation ensues... wow.

2nd part
T28-367-4.jpg ( hey thanks for the continuous support hubby)

t28-367-5.jpg (its all over now...glad you are ok hubby)

Any1 know who is the actress in the 2nd part I find her quite pretty.. Thanks in advance.

3 part
Not much of a build up here...straight away tucking the sleeping husband in bed and the action start.

T28-367-6.jpg (This is definitely rough.. your husband pants is no match)

T28-367-7.jpg (Any1 have sleeping problems? contact her husband)

Last edited:

kessari

May 26, 2015
This one not sure about the build up... seem like the husbands owe money or some secrets being threaten? either way I don't know but he in it too , but somehow unwillingly. The protagonist give some aphrodisiac drink disguise as some normal drink to the wife. Most of the time the husbands are wimps who don't dare to do anything.

www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=h_565scpx00018

1st part

Not sure what they talking in the front , but the aphrodisiac guy seem to convince the husband into the plan before the wife came. The girl is really cutey.

SCPX-018-1.jpg ( izzit me , or its sure hot in here)

SCPX-018-2.jpg (nice manners husband , any respectable man should just watch)

SCPX-018-3.jpg (but he should always support his wife when she is in distress too)

2nd part .. same aphrodisiac in drinks trick , but the husband come in just when action start.. and he just watch, later and watch. And finally he still watch. Easy pay for him

SCPX-018-4.jpg ("I will just sit over here" , and nope I didn't PS those nipples... they are BIG)

SCPX-018-5.jpg (no way he is the husband , he is the damn QC guy)

3rd part
Husband fell asleep , and same old aphrodisiac trick and somehow when the husband wake up he is weak and helpless and spent his entire time groaning helplessly ( maybe he got drugged too?:robot: )

SCPX-018-6.jpg ( yummy drink again , and obviously the conversation is boring , the husband is knocked out by the sheer boredom)

SCPX-018-7.jpg (JAV 101 how to fight wife NTR bad guys. Beat his foot. No joke here and see the husband grimace in pain and the NTR guy totally 0 pain felt. When i guess if I am that NTR guy , A lion can bite my foot and i got no feel)

4th part , they are in a van and 2 guys force a guy to call his wife or gf. not sure there. Well this guy is the wimpiest of them lot haha. But the girl is dolly hot..

SCPX-18-8.jpg ( your husband/bf owe me money or something i think ... well can't be a good thing anyway)

SCPX-018-9.jpg (no yummy drink here , but i got the $3 moisturising cream sorry i mean aphrodisiac super cream)

Now here the wimpy guy keep on droning on about "no good" , "don't do this: etc.. they throw him him out of the van for his excessive droning and he look thru the window and same droning again. Somehow he manage to crawl back the van again when they taunt him about cumming inside or something , as usual a good husband must do whatever he can to stop it

SCPX-018-10.jpg ("no no she get pregnant or something" ... i think , my japanese is totally useless. while he holds the bad guys hands.)

You guys should really watch this green guy. He really the embodiment of wimpy guy with a hot wife/gf
Anyway the first girl and last girl is cute , any one can identify them for me? I be really thankful :onegai:

Reactions: jugulear

TigerT

Mar 14, 2011

Attachments

• SCOP-303.mp4.jpg
    SCOP-303.mp4.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 74

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
I love this theme. From suggestion mention above, my conclusion about this theme is: does not involve swapping, r***, drugs, time stopping, and hypnotizing. It would be wholly different theme.
My personal preferences as recommendation is when they doing it with 'amateurs'/unknown actress. It give some added sense of reality.
Here my list. Hope you like it:
SDMT 770
Several act. In short GF want to be debuted in AV. After some scene, BF taping the director (as AV actor) fuck and creampied his GF. Near the end, GF gangbanged and creampied, while holding hand with BF.
Good overall. Love final scene. They should make more of this. Check also SDMT 631, 736, 796 @ JAV impregnation thread.
SDMT 802
Its a game: BF must endure not getting hard on while his GF endure getting sexually aroused by an AV actor, and having sex at the end
Good overall. Cute girls! Somehow give me impression they use real amateur. This idea alone is blows my mind!
SDMT 861
An AV actor shows how good fuck is to BF, while practice it with GF.
Good but only one final act. They should make more of this!
SDMU 054
Husband begs wife to serve another man (AV actor) in a soapland session. The husband will be supervise in other room. During play, the husband said he will leave. The actor then seduces the wife to having sex. Unknown to her that in adjacent room, husband ardently watch his wife have sex and creampied by some unknown actor.
This is GOOD in how the wife serve another man, as far as give rimjob, not just only directly fucks her. The idea is naughty. After some time with woman, you'll know how jealous are you if she serve another man! Definitely needs moar!
SDMU 189
its a game: GF act as doll so, no sound or movement allowed, while BF is watching. The surprise is GF as sex doll and fucked many times with several unknown JAV actor.
Concept is OK but the girls are not quite beautiful. Maybe they use cheap whores?
SDMU 213
Its a game: GF must have their BF cum with only oral action. Unknown to them, in the middle of their action, an AV actor join them and start fuck GF in various position, while GF struggle to make BF cum as soon as possible.
Good overall. Love when the AV actor dump his cum in GF mouth. Naughty!
SDNM 012
Life of a married woman as AV actress.
Pretty good. Start with photoshoot, giving head to a stranger crew, then get gangbang with her husband besides her.
DVDES. Many of them.
HJMO. Plenty.
Title below basically 'amateur' married woman as AV actress, with husband at her side watch her perform.
GHAT 019, PINK 012, NNPJ 067, Saki Ootsuka, WNZ 284
------
What I looking for:
Vintage movies, urabon, clips, whatever . . . . with this theme.

Reactions: leebar and TigerT

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A very nice and detailed report by Loleechero, above.

I wanted to welcome brand new member Kessari to Akiba-Online. I was very impressed with his last three posts from the previous page; beautiful job, Kessari, bravo. Notice Kessari didn't cut any corners, and went through so much trouble - especially with illustrating the scenes he was talking about. Invitng sense of humor, too.

Kessari, you were wondering about the identities of the first and last of the actresses from SCPX-018; allow me to make you (and others, if you don't know) aware of the Sougouwiki.com site, which is usually our first stop, when it comes to performers the JAV companies neglect to credit. You can't always trust the order they list the actresses in, but the way they have this one is Sumire Kishima, Ai Makise, Mirei Izumi and Yukana Miyano.

Now if any of you were intrigued with the description for the above movie, you can grab the last two hours of the four hour movie here, with DIVXSTAGE going for 599 MB and POWVIDEO for 462 MB (two other servers also beckon); I'm a completist, and usually would prefer the whole thing, but since this is an episodic movie, maybe only certain scenes could interest you. Myself, I was intrigued about the "guy in green," from the last episode. You can get a good idea of what you'll be missing, from the first two hours of these screen shots, below:

http://img22/th/08025/7mpcpdtazwcr.jpg

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
I'll share some keyword for your searching convenience (in Japanese):

奥様 - wife (refers to someone else's wife)
妻 - wife (general)
AV 出演 - AV making
主人 - husband
旦那 - husband
夫 - husband
の目の前で - in front of eyes
寝取られ - netorare
夫以外 - other than husband
カップル - couple (refer to GF - BF)
犯 - fuck
彼氏 - boyfriend
彼女 - girlfriend

just combine above. As in search engine, text placemet is irrelevant. Example:
夫 の目の前で妻 AV 出演 - husband, in front of his eyes, wife, AV making

kessari

May 26, 2015
Thanks Jugulear for the welcome , I am new here and recently got more time on my hand and chance upon here. My old pc fried together with my hardisk. So everything gone. Built a new one and start over again =(
And that sougou site is awesome man really thanks... learn alot of new names now hehehe

Urm but regarding Loleechero post , I seen the thread starter initial post and others contribution mmm correct me if I am wrong but what I gather the criteria are that like a 3rd party or additional party getting on with the wife with the conditions
-> husband/bf must be nearby or around ( important part of theme)
and the husband unable to stop her wife from being screwed either
a) he doesn't know ( like the hotspring AP-176)
b) incapacitated most likely drunk or drugged (like Natural High Drunk husband quickie from behind series)
c) too distracted ( maybe too high by a blowjob from his wife to realise someone is screwing her from behind the curtain like the hospital visit series from Switch and Natural High)
d) Or just simply moans deaf ( like those series in massage parlor where the wife is getting screwed by the masseur and he is beside the curtain reading a book and the wife moaning like crazy less than a meter away)
e) could be more scenarios. Like the thread starter TigerT initial post of 1 example of gynae screwing his patient while the husband is clueless nearby

So in short , the husband is cuckold with some sort of subterfuge , trickery or simply taking advantage of a situation sorts. But it should not go the the extreme of the r*** in front of husband genre where the husband is simply punched in the stomach and tied up to watch the taking of the wife. Those list Loleechero posted is more like "giving wife to another person" genre right? which I remember there is one more thread where the husband is usually well aware and consenting and quite turn on by seeing his wife screw by other ppl and plan to "give" her away in some sense?

Personal Review of HJMO
The exception are the HJMO series. I seen quite a few of them as the titles are quite intruiging , they mostly deal with couple games with prizes and penalty. But like those SW, NHDTA series , the content usually disappointed more than than the theme. Usually they ask some question or ask the couple to draw and the other to guess the pictures. You can guess mostly they fail ( or else nothing to see) and the penalty is mostly the wife got to be screwed. So a expressionless beefcake familiar face AV actor come out and start "punishing-play" with the wife. Here where it all goes downhill most of the time , the expressionless husband automatically kneel samurai style beside and the AV guy start some foreplay and than normal sex and proceed to mostly creampie the wife. I can't figure out who is more bored , the AV actor or the husband. But seeing so many segments in the HJMO(its long) you can understand why he is expressionless sex robot. Basically he is the "I am doing my job , get this over with so i can prepare for the next segment look" Sometimes they include the husband for some dbl action. But as I said , I can't seem to figure who is more expressionless bored , the husband or the actor.
But the wives always are enthusiastic , we can't doubt the professionalism of AV actress , amateur or not :hihi:

Last edited: