Yuri pictures (handpicked sets)

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Yuri pack number 27

Cute girls from Lucky Star, K-on, Zetsubou Sensei and many other popular characters in this pack of 45 images, some of which feature real hard yuri intercourse.

Yuri pack number 27 - Download

kunzaito

Dec 17, 2008
Thanks, love the theme - it's hard to find non-futa yuri stuff that's well drawn. I prefer manga/doujin to just one-off CG pictures - any interest in starting a thread for that?

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Thanks, love the theme - it's hard to find non-futa yuri stuff that's well drawn. I prefer manga/doujin to just one-off CG pictures - any interest in starting a thread for that?
Thanks for the praise! About yuri h-manga thread - maybe some day :) at the moment i'm totally short on time for anything, for a pity... Actually i have a good yuri manga up in my h-manga thread, it is called Maka Maka, check it out if you haven't read it. Regards.

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Yuri pictures 30. Here is new pack with some color CGs and a few b/w manga pages. It is becoming difficult to find something new and nice and yuri after this many images been posted here :)

40 images in this set - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Katahana game CG

Collection of pictures (screenshots) from a popular ecchi game. Has a lot of yuri and a lot of straight action as well (didn't have the guts to sort them out:)). Cute art, cute characters, about 1000 images.

Katahana game CG - Download - Mirror