Do you like a good yuri series ?

yuri64

Dec 25, 2006
I love a good yuri series but the only one that I have ever found was Strawberry Panic! and it was on youtube subed :abandoned:. It was very very good a 10 out of 10 I give it. I write anime reviews for a forums that i'm normaly on but here ya go. If anyone has this is english please link.

yuri64 said:
Wow.....This is one of the first yuri anime storys that I have ever seen and it is one of the best that i'll ever see.

Strawberry Panic is a yuri love story and yuri meaning lesbain that you will see alittle bit of nakedness but no hentai...........sorry guys ^_^. This story will make you fusterated when awaiting that one kiss that will make this story sense.

Strawberry Panic is about "Nagisa Aoi" shes transfered to Miator after her parents senter her there and went overseas for business. There she met her soon to be bestfriend "Tamao Suzumi" who instantly took a liking to "Nagisa Aoi". She also met the mysterious "Etoile-sama" on her trip down a hill were the "Etoile-sama" also instantly took a liking to "Nagisa Aoi" were she grab her by the waste and pulled her close but "Nagisa Aoi" fainted and woke up in the infirmary were also her new room mate "Tamao Suzumi" anxiously awaiting her to waken.

"Shizuma Hanazono" also took a liking to "Aoi Nagisa" who reminded her of a old lover that pasted away when they went into the "Etoile-election". The "Etoile" is beloved by all student of the three schools. She's also known as Lady Etoile (Etoile-sama) by many.

In this story all types of other peoples storys will be told and will make the real story alot easyer to understand.

http://www.animenfo.com said:
anime_3634.jpg

On Astraea Hill, there are three girl schools; St. Miatre Academy, St. Spica Academy, and St. Le Rim Academy. In the corner of the site, there stands their common boarding house, Ichigo-Sha.

Astraea Hill - it is a sacred place where men cannot enter...

Aoi Nagisa transferred to the 4th grade(*) of St. Miatre Academy by some reason. On the very first day, she met Etoile, Hanazono Shizuma. Etoile is the leader of the whole students of the tree schools, and she was a girl of admiration. She has a large power and trust, at the same time, she must shoulder heavy responsibility and duty proportional to her power. Nagisa was fascinated by Sizumas beauty and she was frozen. On the other hand, looking into Nagisas face gently, Sizuma put her arms around Nagaisas shoulders and her face was approaching to Nagisas face...

(*) Because they introduce a system integrating junior and senior high school, the fourth grade corresponds to the first grade of normal senior high school.

Characters.

Attending Miator

Nagisa Aoi -
Nagisa04_150px_2.jpg
Tamao Suzumi -
Tamao01.jpg

Shizuma Hanazono -
Shizuma02.jpg
Miyuki Rokujō -
Miyuki02.jpg

Chiyo Tsukidate -
Chiyo01.jpg
Kaori Sakuragi -
Kaori_Sakuragi.png

Attending Spica

Hikari Konohana -
Hikari03.jpg
Yaya Nanto -
Yaya03.jpg

Amane Ōtori -
Amane03.jpg
Tsubomi Okuwaka -
Tsubomi02.jpg

Shion Toumori -
Shion01.jpg
Momomi Kiyashiki -
Momomi01.jpg

Kaname Kenjou -
Kaname01.jpg

Attending Lulim

Chikaru Minamoto -
Chikaru02.jpg
Kizuna Hyūga -
Kizuna01.jpg

Remon Natsume -
Remon01.jpg
Kagome Byakudan -
Kagome03.jpg

Most of all the characters play a important role that influences the main characters lifes in the story and some are just play characters to make you smile and to make you laugh.

I loved every bit of this anime I nearly wasted my hole bandwith on streaming this on youtube becuase I could not find any good torrents. If this post is bad mouth by anyone, your post will be deleted and you will be warned.

euclids

Nov 23, 2006
I love a good yuri series but the only one that I have ever found was Strawberry Panic! and it was on youtube subed :abandoned:. It was very very good a 10 out of 10 I give it. I write anime reviews for a forums that i'm normaly on but here ya go. If anyone has this is english please link.

For series with some yuri inspired themes - have a peek at either Maria-sama ga Miteru and Simoun.

Maria-sama ga miteru has no explicit scenes and the love is inly implied. Great series.

Have not watched sufficient amount of Simoun to say much about the series. It is a (or close enough) mecha series.

KhalReblic23

Dec 13, 2006
I kinda dropped off before finishing it, mostly because I lost my place, but I enjoyed what I had seen and will definitaly pick it up again time permitting!

bastetsama

Cat´s Goddess
Feb 18, 2007
I have tried to watch Maria-sama, but for me was very boring... I recommend you "oniisama e" i know is very old, but is not only a classic, is a very well done and tragic "yuri" history (I dont know if anyone here likes shoujo-ai..)

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Maria-sama ga miteru is the best yuri anime. Enough said.

I enjoyed Strawberry Panic a lot too, but Maria-sama has clearly something more, feelings, romantism and a wonderful story :moe:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Ichigo Mashimaro is soo :moe:. I'll have to watch that again sometime.

I have not seen Maria-sama ga Miteru though, I'll have to check it out. :grassdance:

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
I also recommend Kannazuki no Miko, and Kyoshiro to towa no Sora (but it's really slighty yuri for the 2nd)

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
I need to watch a Yuri series one of these days. I guess I'll start with Strawberry Panic then.

I know Claymore wasn't Yuri but it should be. You can't tell me all those female warriors merely have "professional" relationships.

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
I need to watch a Yuri series one of these days. I guess I'll start with Strawberry Panic then.

I know Claymore wasn't Yuri but it should be. You can't tell me all those female warriors merely have "professional" relationships.

Bicro

There's too much blood.
Jun 3, 2008

I don't know about the anime, but in the manga there seemed to be no indication of yuri (think about their bodies, they have nothing).
Strawberry Panic is good.
If you like Yuri, pace through this site's archive....
http://www.yuribou.net/blog/

AnimaticallyInsane

Oct 16, 2008
well you said strawberry panic so yeah thats kinda all i have for you soz

oh wait...well theres one more i can think off but if you are not into hentai than this is not for you

anyway its called Shoujo Sect and yes you guessed it its a yuri hentai anime

so yeah my best bet to a yuri show other than strawberry panic i guess:full:

Animan

The Mysterious Stranger
Dec 31, 2006
I can't believe no one has mentioned Candy Boy. It's the best yuri/incest anime I've seen so far.

candy-boy.jpg

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
I haven't seen a love scene in Candy Boy yet. Is there one? Yuri-Incest sounds to hot to be real.

jemspace

Apr 14, 2008
If you want an explicit yuri series (hentai) but tastefully done, try Shoujo Sect ~Innocent Lovers~

freakguy

Feb 16, 2009
I've tried Maria-sama ga Miteru but I'm not interested in it :exhausted: I'll try Strawberry Panic :snicker2:

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
oh yeah best series so far was kannazuki no miko

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
I can't believe no one has mentioned Candy Boy. It's the best yuri/incest anime I've seen so far.

candy-boy.jpg

I agree ^^

newest in yuri anime is Aoi Hana, thought Sasameki Koto is also going to start airshowing for 5 days :please: