Your first hentai movie & game ?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
a little bit of nostalgia here :exhausted:

which is your first hentai movie & game ??

as for me I got LA Blue girl for starter which my friend brought it to my house and got me poisoned with hentai ilness :shy: then he threw me deeper with this nasty urotsukidoji....:murder:

then for my first game was knights of xentar then cobra mission actually before cobra got several jap game which even I can't spell/remember the name which some sort of 5 sentai heroines and one masked rider style hero....
even I was amazed that I actually finished the game while can't read jap and involving a lot of bad ends :runintears:

cmon guys

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
hmm, I think my first h-game was 牝姫の虜. I love everything about it and it's still my #1 favorite h-game and will forever be #1~ :beautiful:

As for first h-anime, it was probably Cool Devices. Couldn't really remember which episodes, but one episode has a bunny girl in a cage and a cat girl and the the other episode was about a girl in a swimsuit and then a glasses girl in a bathroom.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hmm, I think my first h-game was 牝姫の虜. I love everything about it and it's still my #1 favorite h-game and will forever be #1~ :beautiful:

mind to explain the title in english/romaji ? and what is exactly the game all about ? story etc....

roceil123

May 20, 2008
My 1st hentai game is I'm Ganna Serve you 4. For movie can't remember.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
maen ....... come see me tonight,sob ....

ah a relatively young one, its good but not enough hardcore :distressed:
btw anyone knew the first licensed H-game ??? cobra mission is quite old but I'm not sure if its the first licensed one....
as for the first licensed H-anime I'm thinking about "Dream hunter rem" ? no ?

7p tyo

The Ambassador
Jun 17, 2008
ah a relatively young one, its good but not enough hardcore :distressed:
btw anyone knew the first licensed H-game ??? cobra mission is quite old but I'm not sure if its the first licensed one....
as for the first licensed H-anime I'm thinking about "Dream hunter rem" ? no ?

yah ,sob..........
if compared with bikou3 and another 3d hentai......

eniwei,bagi cendol dunkzzz :shake: