1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first hentai movie & game ?

Discussion in 'Hentai Discussion' started by xeruel, May 10, 2008.

1. xeruel

xeruel 黒英雄伝説

a little bit of nostalgia here :exhausted:

which is your first hentai movie & game ??

as for me I got LA Blue girl for starter which my friend brought it to my house and got me poisoned with hentai ilness :shy: then he threw me deeper with this nasty urotsukidoji....:murder:

then for my first game was knights of xentar then cobra mission actually before cobra got several jap game which even I can't spell/remember the name which some sort of 5 sentai heroines and one masked rider style hero....
    even I was amazed that I actually finished the game while can't read jap and involving a lot of bad ends :runintears:

cmon guys

2. gakido

gakido ヒガンバナ

hmm, I think my first h-game was 牝姫の虜. I love everything about it and it's still my #1 favorite h-game and will forever be #1~ :beautiful:

As for first h-anime, it was probably Cool Devices. Couldn't really remember which episodes, but one episode has a bunny girl in a cage and a cat girl and the the other episode was about a girl in a swimsuit and then a glasses girl in a bathroom.

3. xeruel

xeruel 黒英雄伝説

mind to explain the title in english/romaji ? and what is exactly the game all about ? story etc....

4. HentaiNeko22

HentaiNeko22 Pervert Middle Age Men

Well, my first hentai game is 3 Sisters and hentai movie is Dragon Pink.

5. 7p tyo

7p tyo The Ambassador

maen ....... come see me tonight,sob ....

6. roceil123

roceil123 New Member

My 1st hentai game is I'm Ganna Serve you 4. For movie can't remember.

7. xeruel

xeruel 黒英雄伝説

ah a relatively young one, its good but not enough hardcore :distressed:
    btw anyone knew the first licensed H-game ??? cobra mission is quite old but I'm not sure if its the first licensed one....
    as for the first licensed H-anime I'm thinking about "Dream hunter rem" ? no ?

8. stalker 尾行3 Tokyo Hot Series:evillaugh:

9. 7p tyo

7p tyo The Ambassador

yah ,sob..........
    if compared with bikou3 and another 3d hentai......

eniwei,bagi cendol dunkzzz :shake:

10. elgringo14

elgringo14 Survived to Japan Super Moderator

Was it ever licensed anywhere outside Japan ? I don't think so.

11. Herik

Herik Member

My first hentai movie is Gonad the barbarian (american version).