Test your Hentai knowlege !

Fantalo

The Mercy Seat is Waiting
Mar 7, 2008
:dizzy:I'll make up the numbers, but if I get 5% I'll be very surprised, I'm still downloading kbryc08s megapack.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Can I still join in too? Or is the game long time over? More than I would be the dumb ass in the end with no shown knowledge it would not become, I guess...

Sorry, I joined in at Akiba later than this thread was started, and I did not see it yet, shame on me...:cozy:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i could make another test if there are more people who are interested, this time i'll probably level it down

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Nekos / Furries : refers to characters who display animal attributes such as fur, ears, claws, and a tails.
Not quite. 'Nekos' is not a as much a japenese term as it is an english bastardisation of the word 'Neko'.
The general japanese term for humanoids with animal features is 'Kemono', which means 'beast'.
Humanoids with just ears and few other animal features are usually referred to as 'Nekomimi', or 'Inumimi', or whatever animal they've got features from.
Guro / Gyro : refers to gore and / or mutilation.
Technically, 'Guro' is short for grotesque, or 'gurotesque' as a japenese would pronounce it.
It can be applied to anything grotesque, but in the world of hentai, it's usually reserved for gore.

Fantalo

The Mercy Seat is Waiting
Mar 7, 2008
Sorry, I hadn't realised how old this thread was. If it's too big a pain in the ass reingiolt give it a miss. Besides which sometimes it's better not to know just how much you don't know.:ignore: