new hentai manga update question...

extreme1004

Feb 8, 2009
how long does it take new raw hentai manga to be uploaded here? i mean i went to hentai manga section and only saw january one not feburary. Do you people have a specific date for update like updating every week or month? i am new here so anyone knows about this plz reply thks^^

extreme1004

Feb 8, 2009
sorry i already found recent magazine... I was talking about raw and fresh Feb hentai manga... just can't find them. plus, why don't we have a hentai manga info when we have H-anime info in this section... Is there a problem to watch the covers of fresh raw manga??? just curious:casual:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m doing the h-anime new releases threads only, because I´m experienced to do so, I´m not so into mangas / magazines, there are other people here more experienced in this than I am...

extreme1004

Feb 8, 2009
i have a question since you are here. Do you have any news about Hitou Meguri the animation episode 2??? it's kinda good anime that looks similar to true blue... Thanks for a reply~:goodmood:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i have a question since you are here. Do you have any news about Hitou Meguri the animation episode 2??? it's kinda good anime that looks similar to true blue... Thanks for a reply~:goodmood:

no news about it, sorry, the best to know should be reingiolt, as he´s the one most waiting for it to be released, so he´s looking for new information about it steadily...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
if he knows, he will be announcing it in the new releases thread meanwhile hoping is all the best we can do....but it is not unheard of if there's a revival of H-animes we thought dead, a good example of these are jiburiru 2 ep 4 and manin densha.
BTW if you're into manga, I think Sakunyuusha is the guy I know has good enough experience in that, maybe you can ask him

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
sorry i already found recent magazine... I was talking about raw and fresh Feb hentai manga... just can't find them. plus, why don't we have a hentai manga info when we have H-anime info in this section... Is there a problem to watch the covers of fresh raw manga??? just curious:casual:

I will attempt to address your questions, but keep in mind that my answers are only one man's, and others may have different reasons of their own.

Q1. Why can't I find [month] [year] magazine?
A1. The short, simple answer is nobody has scanned it yet. There is a lengthier answer which I'll hold off from submitting for now.

Q2. Why isn't there a manga release schedule? We have an anime release schedule, so why not manga?
A2. The short answer is there's no perceived need by the fanbase for a hentai manga tankoubon or for a hentai manga magazine release schedule. Again, I could provide a longer answer if necessary.

As for some tips:
- for hentai magazines, you really shouldn't need a schedule ;p , they're all either monthly or bimonthly periodicals
- for hentai tankoubons from your favorite author, just look at the publication dates for his books that you already have. If you have a nearly complete collection of his work, with particular emphasis on the last 5 years, then that should give you a good feel for when you can next expect a tankoubon of his newest work to be published.
- for hentai doujinshi, go to your favorite circle's website for more information; but in general, most circles hold off until Summer Comiket and Winter Comiket (with some smaller events in the spring and the fall sometimes seeing good doujins released, as well).

extreme1004

Feb 8, 2009
i have another question... i forgot the category word for hentai manga. It's not dojinshi or comic magazine... i know how to pronounce in my language but that is different so... i will just write up the mangas... the examples are Halrem castle,W-hIP- by LINDA,Candy girls, and so on... the file amount is bigger than dojinshi definitely and normally below 100mb. sorry if my English was bad:bow-pray:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Tankoubon. 単行本. It's not specific to hentai. It's a term that refers to bound collections of the comics which were previously printed in magazines or newspapers.

For example, the Japanese would call each of these a tankoubon:
Aniyome Ijiri, a hentai manga tankoubon
Genshiken, a manga tankoubon
Calvin & Hobbes, an American comic "tankoubon"

In America, mainstream comics like X-Men or Superman were never published in newspapers or magazines. They were always published, right from the get-go, as stand-alone comics. But in Japan, it's different. Comics share the same breathing space with other comics in enormous magazines, like Shonen Jump. Because of this, there developed a consumer demand for "pure collections" of their favorite comics, i.e. the fans wanted to just have one large Naruto book and not five different magazines which each contained a chapter from Naruto, DragonBall, One Piece, and Rurouni Kenshin, and Yu-Gi-Oh. (anachronistic example, but you get the idea)

Same thing with hentai. A lot of people publish their works in hentai magazines alongside other authors. But the fans wanted, say, to have a book that was just of Drill Murata's work. They didn't want to spend $50 for a year-long subscription to a comic magazine that they were only going to purchase for just one author's stories. They would prefer to spend $10 to get all of his stories in one book: the hentai manga tankoubon. :)