I know i am being a bit hasty...

extreme1004

Feb 8, 2009
i know... i am just a ghost downloader. But, i have to say it... what's wrong with slow paced hentai manga update??? Anime is scheduled so it's understandable... but the unlimited new raw mangas? just can't wait uhh!!!:crash: plz understand my frustration... i apologize if i was rude to some:exhausted:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Question: how long have you been downloading hentai manga?

If the answer is "for over 3 years," my answer is "then you should know by now how the system works. :) But if you still do not, then don't be afraid to ask."

If the answer is "for less than 3 years," then my answer is "then you should not be running low on [what is to you personally] grade-A and never-before-seen hentai manga."

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
i know... i am just a ghost downloader. But, i have to say it... what's wrong with slow paced hentai manga update??? Anime is scheduled so it's understandable... but the unlimited new raw mangas? just can't wait uhh!!!:crash: plz understand my frustration... i apologize if i was rude to some:exhausted:

hey extreme, Have you checked that manga section ? red just posted a Ginormous (as in "Gigantic boobs" :lols:) manga packs that will keep you busy for at least a week, well maybe 3 days if you're that strong :exhausted:
Btw, can you read japanese ?? (depends on your answer, if you can then by now you should know new raw mangas comes in manga magazine such as kairakuten,hotmilk etc rather than tankoubons)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Btw, can you read japanese ?? (depends on your answer, if you can then by now you should know new raw mangas comes in manga magazine such as kairakuten,hotmilk etc rather than tankoubons)
Question: what are the names of some of the more famous magazines which release perverted but not hardcore hentai mangas? For example, I'm talking about things like Yuria式100 or 愛しいのカナ.

See attachment below: the picture on the bottom right corner is the most adult-rated picture in the entire first chapter, and is pretty representative of the sex scenes overall. Very, very innocent stuff. Stuff you would hardly be able to masturbate to even if you wanted to. Stories where reading it for the fun plot and adorable characters is your top priority and sexual gratification is merely icing on the cake.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Question: what are the names of some of the more famous magazines which release perverted but not hardcore hentai mangas? For example, I'm talking about things like Yuria式100 or 愛しいのカナ.

See attachment below: the picture on the bottom right corner is the most adult-rated picture in the entire first chapter, and is pretty representative of the sex scenes overall. Very, very innocent stuff. Stuff you would hardly be able to masturbate to even if you wanted to. Stories where reading it for the fun plot and adorable characters is your top priority and sexual gratification is merely icing on the cake.

Wikipedia is your friend :happy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_manga_magazines#Seinen_magazines

Yuria式100 is prepublished in "Young Animal", which also has "Futari Ecchi" and "Berserk":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuria_100_Shiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Animal

I don't know what is 愛しいのカナ

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
D'oh, I miswrote her name in katakana. It's 愛しいのかな, not 愛しいのカナ. I posted the cover of Volume 1 in that attachment, though, so hopefully that cleared up any confusion.

Maybe Kana is done (still haven't read Volume 2 despite having it for quite some time now -- IT'S ON MY TO-DO LIST, OKAY!? ;p ^^;; ), but I'd still love to know about which magazine the author normally writes for.

And I didn't think Wiki would be of any help to me, but I guess you sure proved that assumption wrong! lol So I'll be sure to take the burden off your shoulders, back onto mine, and take a nice long look at that list after dinner. Between those titles, the names of the authors (whose names I already have), and Google, I'm sure I can't go wrong. I'll be able to match up which authors go with which magazines eventually.

Come to think of it ... I should probably take back my question entirely. God damn it. XD I'm being stupid/lazy. I should google their names first and THEN if I can't find anything I should ask.

Sorry for wasting your time, elgringo. >_< But thanks so much for your helpful polite answer! :)

And I didn't realize Futari Ecchi was still being written. That makes me sort of sad, actually. I used to love Futari Ecchi, but I grew tired of it back in '05. To think it's still being written is ... @_@. Reminds me of that one guy's The Great Escape hentai series. >_> Something which should have been over and done with after 20 chapters, not 200 chapters. >_<

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
D'oh, I miswrote her name in katakana. It's 愛しいのかな, not 愛しいのカナ. I posted the cover of Volume 1 in that attachment, though, so hopefully that cleared up any confusion.

No, it's 愛しのかな, I was getting mad until I looked at your captures rofl

Maybe Kana is done (still haven't read Volume 2 despite having it for quite some time now -- IT'S ON MY TO-DO LIST, OKAY!? ;p ^^;; ), but I'd still love to know about which magazine the author normally writes for.

After some time, I could find the link from the author website:
http://www.tcct.zaq.ne.jp/yutakatanaka/

It's published in the magazine "Doki!" or ドキッ!
Couldn't find much on it.

And I didn't think Wiki would be of any help to me, but I guess you sure proved that assumption wrong! lol So I'll be sure to take the burden off your shoulders, back onto mine, and take a nice long look at that list after dinner. Between those titles, the names of the authors (whose names I already have), and Google, I'm sure I can't go wrong. I'll be able to match up which authors go with which magazines eventually.

Come to think of it ... I should probably take back my question entirely. God damn it. XD I'm being stupid/lazy. I should google their names first and THEN if I can't find anything I should ask.

Sorry for wasting your time, elgringo. >_< But thanks so much for your helpful polite answer! :)

Don't worry, sometimes trying to help people is stimulating.
And I anyway learn stuff while doing that.

And I didn't realize Futari Ecchi was still being written. That makes me sort of sad, actually. I used to love Futari Ecchi, but I grew tired of it back in '05. To think it's still being written is ... @_@. Reminds me of that one guy's The Great Escape hentai series. >_> Something which should have been over and done with after 20 chapters, not 200 chapters. >_<

Volume 41 is just out :donotwant:
Only one behind Dragon Ball :donotwant::donotwant:

I also started out reading this manga, but got bored as the story gets very repetitive.