Your favorite JAV sites, blogs, forums?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavShogun

Jan 20, 2010
Now the popular cute face, big tits idol Sora Aoi/Sola Aoi has a new blog, and it can do auto-translation for English, Chinese, and Korean, although the quality of the translation is far from perfect:

aoi.jpg

Aoi Sora / Aoi Sola Official Blog
http://aoisola.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/

weslifeband2

Dec 22, 2009
someone here know that film,the request JAV so deserted,
the file picture on attackedment,if someone knowed,please sent me link down by MF or torrent
thanks

kuyakuya

Jul 22, 2009
I think I have ever seen the movie in the middle in one of the torrent download here, but I forgot where is it... just type 'vibrator' in search..

I like nuruai, and athlete-net....

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
It seems JAV Forum won't be back online anymore... There's a strange message on the front page: "Sorry, we will not back". Shame, it was a good alternative forum.

Jul 1, 2009
Google is my main JAV site anymore, really. :scared:

Search for the DVD code and you can almost always find what you want unless the video is pre-2009.

Sometimes it also shows you the extent to which people copy links... there will be lots of results on many different sites, but they all point to the same dead links. :pandalaugh: