Your Favorite JAV, Prostituted or Orgy? for the night

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which would you rather spend the enite night with?

• Your Favorite JAV ( please name her by leaving a comment)

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Two High Class Prostitutes ( Your choice )

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • A group of average looking ameture girls (18-29 yrs)

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • A group of above average Looking mature women (30-50 yrs)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I chose two above average mature performers. MAKI HOJO & CHINAMI SAKAI.

They're both so sultry, and hot, with husky moans. Chinami Sakai needs to do a few more JAVs I think.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I'm would choose my favourite JAV idol. The problem is: I don't have a favourite one. There are a bunch of it and it would really hard to decide. :exhausted: But it would be definitly one with nice boobs (not flat chasted) and nice face (good looking or cute). :joker:

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
My fave JAV, no competition. The other things can (and do) happen in real life, but if I ever get to spend a night with Akira Shiratori I'll be one very surprised little bunny.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
This is so hard to choose. I would of course choose my ALL TIME fav JAV ... she would be none other than Azumi Kawashima who was active from Dec 1998 to May 1999.

137069545_d86727d33e_z.jpg

And since it would be spending the night with, it will be started in the morning. We will go on a date but Azumi will choose where to go. Since we are going on a "date" she will choose where she like to go, her fav places to hang out, where she love to eat etc. The main idea is for her to be happy, for me to get to know her better.

Then when night fall, we will retire back to the comfort of her home. I will give her massage to her tried limbs and the rest we all know what will happen.

I think this is the best way to appreciate Azumi Kawashima. She is one hell of a special girl. Of course I have never met her in person before but just from her videos you can already sense something very special about her. Her aura is so attractive. She is not outright beautiful nor voluptuous but her beauty easily transcend time. She will always be my ALL TIME FAV JAV GIRL.

She only spent around 5 months plus in JAV from Dec 1998 to May 1999. But 13 years on in 2012, DMM have a poll in early 2012 of the best AV actresses over the 30 year history of the genre, Kawashima ranked number 4 out of 100 actresses listed! :eek::eek::p:p:D:D Now that is something right? For someone who only in JAV for like 5 months plus and retire for 13 years and still rank no 4??!! Now that is the beauty of Azumi Kawashima. :D Like I mention her beauty transcends time.

For the full listing you can go to the following link. http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/av30/-/vote/

And also she remained popular in Japan - her videos and photobooks even after her retirement. An article dated 2001 report on this. http://web.archive.org/web/20120330104059/http://allabout.co.jp/gm/gc/201798/

Only with this arrangement, can I truly enjoy what I call "The Azumi Kawashima Beauty Effect" ... :p:oops:

azumi 004.jpg

Reactions: Rain001