Women who seduce men/boys

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Jan 2, 2012
I am starting to like a theme where the women are the aggressors. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions about individual titles, or studios who put this sort of thing out. Very hit or miss to find it otherwise.

Not sure where to post requests for subs, but would be interested in any english subs along this line as well.

As an aside, is it just me or are there more titles lately where the male's face is censored?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards to all

Mani

Last edited:

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
MMIX has some titles where the mother goes into her son's room while he is sleeping and attacks him-kind of a nice turn-around from the usual

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
BTW- I really love this situation-very sexy where the woman is the aggressor, especially with a younger guy..usually takes place after her husband is not interested, or cums too soon

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
If you don't mind the Shibuya Gal genre Garçon did a lot of titles where the women were initiating or ganging up on men and having sex with them. Look for the GAR- code on Javlibrary. Also on Javlibrary you could try browsing the Submissive Men category. Not sure exactly what you mean by the "women being the aggressors", but if it's not just them taking the initiative then there are some femdom titles that you could look for, most notably NFDM- and sometimes even the major studios have some femdom themes.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

kharo88- thanks- what U meant was the woman is the one who initiates the sex- jumps on the guy or seduces him, as opposed to the normal "oh no, please don't fuck me"​

Jan 2, 2012
Hello
appreciate all the suggestions and comments. I liked the "submissive men" suggestion on library. Didn't know you could search that way.
In general, I like the woman to seduce the man and I did see some suitable items in the library suggestion. My use of "aggressors" is perhaps misleading.

Regards

Last edited: