Women Director's in JAV

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
So Rizu Suzuki aka JAV director Liz does not show skin in any video, only a few glam pics? Never touched a dick in any of the movies where she directs and acts as the "host"? That's a huge tease.

Reactions: djlandd01

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
So Rizu Suzuki aka JAV director Liz does not show skin in any video, only a few glam pics? Never touched a dick in any of the movies where she directs and acts as the "host"? That's a huge tease.
That makes me wanna see her do all those things now hahaha

Reactions: hoochimama

cillywillyboy

Jan 17, 2022
as an actress check out ARMD-775

the nastiest she gets as director are probably neo-054 MIGD-358 sdmu-963.

sdmu-963 is really good last scene.
Know its been a while but this shit is so hot. Any list somewhere of JAV where Nao actively participates? Or any other female staff/director for that matter??

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
Nao Masaki is my favorite JAV director. Apart from her, the two most prolific female directors that I'm aware of are Silvia Takiguchi, who has also been mentioned, and "Haruna", who has done like a million nanpa movies, mostly in the NPS series.

Other ones I know about are Ayaka Date, who I've often seen performing in her own movies. Rena Aoi retired as an JAV actress last year and is now directing. Mature actress Ikumi Kondo has directed a few movies. Legend Yu Kawakami has also directed a few movies. Although it's not listed, I suspect that actress Kurumi Tamaki directed DANDY-814.

Last edited:

cillywillyboy

Jan 17, 2022
Nao Masaki is my favorite JAV director. Apart from her, the two most prolific female directors that I'm aware of are Silvia Takeuchi, who has also been mentioned, and "Haruna", who has done like a million nanpa movies, mostly in the NPS series.

Other ones I know about are Ayaka Date, who I've often seen performing in her own movies. Rena Aoi retired as an JAV actress last year and is now directing. Mature actress Ikumi Kondo has directed a few movies. Legend Yu Kawakami has also directed a few movies. Although it's not listed, I suspect that actress Kurumi Tamaki directed DANDY-814.
Very nice! Got a list of movies where the director participates? Preferably in handling male actors. Lesbian only films dosen't do the same for me lol

Jul 31, 2016
I've just discovered Pakomachi, she's been around for a couple of years and did some 25 films.

I really like SDAB-200 with Rin Momono. For Rin, it's only her third movie so she still has that cheeky freshness. Well she would, she's not even twenty years old in this. Pakomachi is great, telling Rin "we are going to see my uncle, be nice to him" and telling the guy "Rin-chan will make you feel good" and all that. Pretty hot!

So far I've not found any other info regarding Pakomachi, perhaps somebody here knows more?

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
S
Nao Masaki is my favorite JAV director. Apart from her, the two most prolific female directors that I'm aware of are Silvia Takiguchi, who has also been mentioned, and "Haruna", who has done like a million nanpa movies, mostly in the NPS series.

So I checked out Nao Masaki and wow, she is prolific! She directed one of my favorite series, "Wife/Daughter of the Masochistic Family." I think there are at least six titles in that series. She also directed one of my favorite Yuko Shiraki movies, JUL-312, where Yuko destroys the OCD neighbor man and transforms him into a sex hound. She also directed JUL-029 and JUL-362! She might now be my favorite director.

Last edited:

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
S

So I checked out Nao Masaki and wow, she is prolific! She directed one of my favorite series, "Wife/Daughter of the Masochistic Family." I think there are at least six titles in that series. She also directed one of my favorite Yuko Shiraki movies, JUL-312, where Yuko destroys the OCD neighbor man and transforms him into a sex hound. She also directed JUL-029 and JUL-362! She might now be my favorite director.
I had a very similar revelation when I discovered Nao and became aware of directors in general. She directed many of my favorites/the best JAV I've seen. Finding a movie now and seeing her name on it is like a seal of quality for me.