Why Are Uncensored Vids So Different From Censored Ones?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
For example:

Why aren't there uncensored vids that are strictly focused on blowjobs or cowgirl? It seems like nearly every uncensored vid ends with the woman on her back taking in missionary. Tokyo Hot did this all of the time. A gangbang where the woman was only on her back and it was boring. I've only seen a few where a woman get the creampie from behind.

TL;DR: censored vids have such variety in their stories, focus and finishes. Why don't uncensored have similar diversity?

Reactions: ChristianMeier

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Awesome question, but with an answer you may not like:

Sex sells and uncensored cost *way* more to make because actresses get paid more (and production crews get paid way less!). This is why you see most uncensored studios (ie, Dreamroom and a few others, but mostly Dreamroom) keep pushing out vanilla hardcore titles one after another. Some may have stories and themes, but nine out of ten times, those scenarios are thrown to the wayside five minutes into the title and lots of sex with a lot of unnecessary close-ups swoops in to replace it.

As annoying as it may be, the types of movies most hardcore JAV fans enjoy are not necessarily the types that are guaranteed to make the most money. Another big issue is the fact that most uncensored studios are based out of USA which in spite of being 'the land of the free' has some seriously strict rules for content. Hard r***, incest, monsters, and more is a no-go. This is another reason why uncensored titles sometimes appear tamer than censored ones as it may not be worth the risk to pay $30K+ USD for some awesome suspense title only to have to remove it shortly after it goes up or face having your credit card processing cut off.

I wrote a bit more about the topic of why you don't see more uncensored variety here: https://www.mydearestdesire.com/articles/345/why-isnt-all-japanese-uncensored-part-one

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
For example:

Why aren't there uncensored vids that are strictly focused on blowjobs or cowgirl? It seems like nearly every uncensored vid ends with the woman on her back taking in missionary. Tokyo Hot did this all of the time. A gangbang where the woman was only on her back and it was boring. I've only seen a few where a woman get the creampie from behind.

TL;DR: censored vids have such variety in their stories, focus and finishes. Why don't uncensored have similar diversity?

Inertia have answered your question, want to add in real life most males are more easy to cum in missionary position so its not strange if they decide to finish in that position

and I think Tokyo Hot videos are not always boring, they made many orgy videos, with various positions

Reactions: Blade Runner