Why are there some leaked Jav-Titel with JAVPLAYER inserts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dionys

Feb 21, 2008
Hello,

maybe, someone could explain me, why you can find some leaked Jav-Titel with this Javplayer inserts,
which appears every few seconds on the display on different places?
Furthermore, is there probably a way to get this videos without this inserts?
Unfortunately, this is really distracting und pretty annoying, if you want to watch your movie.

Hopefully, someone could give me a little hint.

Have some nice days.
dionys

Feb 1, 2008
Hello,

maybe, someone could explain me, why you can find some leaked Jav-Titel with this Javplayer inserts,
which appears every few seconds on the display on different places?
Furthermore, is there probably a way to get this videos without this inserts?
Unfortunately, this is really distracting und pretty annoying, if you want to watch your movie.

Hopefully, someone could give me a little hint.

Have some nice days.
dionys
These films are not actual leaks, they are copies of the censored film that have been processed with JAVplsyer which Is an AI based piece of software designed to try and “remove” the pixelation censorship. The authors of JAV players have designed it also to tag the films with the annoying JAV player inserts as advertising for the software, i don’t think they have released s version of the software that doesn’t tag the films.

dionys

Feb 21, 2008
Thank you for your nice response.
I also have found the answer, that the authors of this Javplayer wanted to put something into the picture, to protect a little bit the licensee of these movies.
If this really helps remains undecided, when this really was one of their intentions;)

maload

Jul 1, 2008
the good side of this ugly job are i can find some movies that i cant find anywhere . o thank you at least you do something, sighhhhh