WHO SHOULD GET (SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN) MORE WORK?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
There are some JAV performers, who despite their great looks and work, never seem to get enough work (or seemed to have never gotten enough work).

For me, 3 performers come to mind MEISA HANAI (especially late in her career), NOZOMI ICHINOHE, and YUKA HANEDA.

Meisa had that an innocent look, combined with a curvy, plumpish body.

Yuka had amazingly large areolas, capped with eraser nipples. She did S&M, lesbian, and rough sex with enthusiasm.

Nozomi was the tall goddess, with the long legs, and nice, natural tits.

I'd love to see these performers get more work (or get back to work) ASAP.

Who would you like to see more of?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I've got to add SOFIA NIKAIDO (二階堂ソフィア) to this list. She has done perhaps 10 JAVs. Sofia could easily rival Julia as having one of the most incredible bodies in JAV today.

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
i think that saki tsuji should have gotten more work i know that their quite a bit of videos of her out their but a lot of them seem kind of repeated. in a lot of their videos she plays a school girl which works for her but i would have like to see her try different stuff.

Personally i would have love to she her play a soap lady in S1 videos series which i love because of their quality production.

still i don't think that she receive as much credit and attention that she truly deserve.

I think that she was one of the Cutiest JAV ever plus her body was ridicules hot and amazing.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
i think that saki tsuji should have gotten more work i know that their quite a bit of videos of her out their but a lot of them seem kind of repeated. in a lot of their videos she plays a school girl which works for her but i would have like to see her try different stuff.

Personally i would have love to she her play a soap lady in S1 videos series which i love because of their quality production.

still i don't think that she receive as much credit and attention that she truly deserve.

I think that she was one of the Cutiest JAV ever plus her body was ridicules hot and amazing.
Totally agree.