Who is interested in Izumu bbw group co-operation?

suka123

Jul 16, 2017
Most likely not gonna happen. Since someone was leaking out, what did you think was gonna happen after that? Messed it up for all.

If you want to spend your $ and then let the world have it for free later go ahead and see what it feels like.

zizozzz

May 3, 2016
No it will not be leaked again I know how can we stop it .. there is also new movie one will realease this month its good as far ... I want bid in 330.333 . And the new realease
This is the new one

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-10-14-09-08.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-10-14-09-08.png
    576.8 KB · Views: 403

suka123

Jul 16, 2017
It might sound cheap to not ul the material online to all, but you gotta understand why;
we in the group are against leaks because it hurts both the dear company (izm) that we like to support and the films are fairly rare and quite pricy and as we do the work.
Naturally it doesnt work well too in the group if people go their own ways without the rules, then we cant co-operate and get the movies in the first place. So the best way if you want the movies is to join and do it the right way.

Zizozzz everyone and newcomers are welcome if you have manners and advice of course./krossa

Last edited:

suka123

Jul 16, 2017
Using our group's combined money to ripoff dvds leaking to be able to make money on that value, not appriciated. If you wanna leak, buy the movies by yourself and do it.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Strictly as an observer to your leak issue, I had PM’d someone in this group back in August of last year with a potential means to find out who the leaker was. It didn’t involve having to re-encode or add pixels. I had even tested myself with a DVD ISO and it worked. Never heard back from this member, though, so either he didn’t care, didn’t think it would work, just dropped off of the forum OR (drum roll, please!) this guy WAS the leaker and didn’t like that I found a way to catch him! HAHA! I sincerely hope that last reason is 1000% wrong.

That being said…WHO CAN YOU TRUST? Any one of you on thread could be the culprit, right? Hell, maybe that was the guy I told this method to and now he’s wise to it. Oh, well. I like a good conspiracy theory.

So you know, the only way my method would work is if one (trusted) person did this and then gave everyone their ISO. It seems you already had plans to give each member their own ISO with an added pixel, so this way would be the same just without a pixel encoded in. << not sure how he was going to do that to an ISO >>

Reactions: desioner

suka123

Jul 16, 2017
yes anyone can leak at any time and blame it on someone else, we know this.

If we get a thousand members it would hardly be a problem with the cash thing, but then we wouldnt get those members if it can get free also.

suka123

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah a few in our group has 246 AND 288 thats where they originally come from. I suggest you dont trade with Gthis79 is a scammer who wont do things the good way, thats why he's not let in.

And now using this thread too, take your shit elsewhere this is for the topic of serious guys who want to contribute.