Who is interested in Izumu bbw group co-operation?

zizozzz

May 3, 2016
It Happened with many people i saw that on the fan page sometimes it late much more.. but Cirus done the most Right Thing by opened claim

JareBear

Mar 19, 2017
How hard would it be to do that though for you guys? I would hate for it to cause too much trouble. It's a shame if it is someone within our group that they couldn't just adhere to one rule.

Reactions: zizozzz

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
it would be time consuming thats for sure. each movie edited x however many chipped in + upload that many

the editing wouldn't be that hard it would just be the uploading that would consume a lot of time

zizozzz

May 3, 2016
Hello everyonei think numbers idea is good or maybe someone do hacks on the main site or etc ... by the way I contacted lexxxi luxe I think all of you know her
She will be with izumu this summer hope they do wrestling dominating squashing lapsitting etc .. finally I saw izumu mentioned her one twitter to go japan to make izumu
Lexxxi my best one she is also very strong in lift and carry you can see that she lift guys just on her boobs on her site oh hope we be ready to ship in for her if you liked

elmonkay

Mar 10, 2017
Sorry that you would have to do all that extra work. Hopefully it will stop the movies from being leaked though.

zizozzz

May 3, 2016
Its very hard to stop leak on internet I hope that too but I think its too hard the only good thing that we can get the movies before any others

sharksdotgov

Feb 1, 2017
Honestly, I knew this was going to happen after the influx of new people. I know most of you guys are probably cool and didn't leak anything, but this was bound to happen. More people means more opportunities for leaks. I always assumed we already had some sort system in place to tag everyone's movies, and we certainly need one.

zizozzz

May 3, 2016
it's been Long time and No Updates
i have Good News
Lexxxi , sofia nicole and 2 other American bbw shot now with izumu and it will be Avalible January
anyone ready to invest in it
am ready

zizozzz

May 3, 2016
it's been Long time and No Updates
i have Good News
Lexxxi , sofia nicole and 2 other American bbw shot now with izumu and it will be Avalible January
anyone ready to invest in it
am ready

Attachments

• 25383024_1611282075577365_1216708271_o.jpg
    25383024_1611282075577365_1216708271_o.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 90

sitzkissen

Apr 25, 2013
Did you had their Snapchat Account fotos? I collected them all I have Nicoles and Delicious Snapchat for life!

Crappy Tommy

May 29, 2016
if it gets me ICD-321 then I'm willing to partake in something. if that new one with the American girls is coming out before the end of the month then it's worth waiting tho

zizozzz

May 3, 2016
Lexxxi will realease in 29 january
We have to start from now if we really will buy it .. the cover looks fantastic on twitter