Who has the best body in Japan now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Pretty old? That's for someone in their 80s.

The woman is probably between 35 and 40, and looks younger than that. In Japan, there are women in their 50s who are stunning.

Speaking of "mature" performers, I'd like to add Reiko Kobayakawa (小早川怜子) to this list. I've seen a few of her JAVs and she is spectacular. Wet, loud, with an amazing body (right up there with Julia, Yuma Asami, and Sophia Nikaido, in my opinion).

I highly recommend Reiko Kobayakawa.

fac_kiu

Never say hopeless
Oct 30, 2009
@crispy include sora aoi she never did uncensored and her breast was fit to her body and one of the greatest moaner of jav community.

Is that a plastic surgery boobs ?

crunchor

Oct 7, 2012
I must add a vote for Yua Aida. Why she never did uncensored is going to remain one of the great mysteries and tragedies in history.

Yua Aida doesn't have very good body and height but her face and acting are very sexy.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Pretty old? That's for someone in their 80s.

The woman is probably between 35 and 40, and looks younger than that. In Japan, there are women in their 50s who are stunning.

Well said JavFanatic the mature actresses in JAV are often truly beautiful - stunning indeed and even if some of them have a few extra pounds (Yuuki Sakurai, Reiko Nakamori - both with wonderful tits and ass), or have visible stretch marks (Chisato Shouda, Mai Ito both gorgeous, erotic and sexy performers that put some younger JAV actresses to shame) - and some have 'comfortable' bodies but who are still so sexy and horny (Chizuru Iwasaki, Rika Fujishita, Mari Miyata) then that is all so much the better for me. Any one of these women do it for me - all the time every time. And believe me, there are lots more in JAVland that summon up the blood for me as well. Perhaps it's time I put such thoughts onto the forum here at some stage.

Dozens of younger actresses (Anna Komukai, Rio Hamasaki for example have superb bodies in my view) and so many more have lovely bodies but surely it is impossible to say who has the 'best' - it is only opinion after all. But we all have our favourites.

And there are too many to mention that are just drop dead beautiful and this little beauty with a slim firm body who must be 50 plus : Yayoi Kikukawa in Center Villages 'Incest Mother In Kyoto'. The only thing I can find on her and it is still available here:

http://i-jav.com/censored/center-village/hone-09-yayoi-kikukawa-incest-mother-in-kyoto-2/

I would happily walk through 50 miles of broken glass just to let her piss on my toothbrush.

I love all types and ages but if the ever lovely Maki Hojo is old at 35ish heaven help the rest of us. But I don't care - she is still fantastic. Sorry about that - sermon over!

Reactions: 1 person

rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
My votes...Azumi Mizushima, Haruka Sanada, Sofia Takigawa and Julia.

Though their faces arent necessarily the most beautiful their bodies are quite insanely hot especially the last two Sofia and Julia.

crunchor

Oct 7, 2012
My votes...Azumi Mizushima, Haruka Sanada, Sofia Takigawa and Julia.

Though their faces arent necessarily the most beautiful their bodies are quite insanely hot especially the last two Sofia and Julia.

I like 水嶋あずみ too

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
愛乃なみ

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
来那 from [IPZ-116] 来那の濃厚な接吻とSEX, ipz00097 ipz00079

MY dirty fantasy went through the roof since she looks like yoon eun :grassdance::grassdance::grassdance:

Thank you kami-sama

crunchor

Oct 7, 2012
来那 from [IPZ-116] 来那の濃厚な接吻とSEX, ipz00097 ipz00079

MY dirty fantasy went through the roof since she looks like yoon eun :grassdance::grassdance::grassdance:

Thank you kami-sama

this one..her face looks..pretty bad...:scared:

babypinkshaider

Jun 8, 2010
Who has the best body in Japan

Hands down, the best girl of everything, the one that could capture all your senses and always leave you breathless whenever you see her is - RIO HAMASAKI

Reactions: DeepVibes

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Off all the current active JAV idols i would have to say Aimi Yoshikawa. Her body is ridicules. her Huge, and i mean HUGE breast are my personal favorite thing about her.
STAR-473.jpg

beside her other idols would be hikari hino, nana ogura, and Julia.