Who has the best body in Japan now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
There is no a group available which contains pictures of JAV actresses. A description how to use it can be found in the group description. I (and also others) would appreciate if you would be so kind to add images of the performers by using this group. Thank you.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
From the JAV idol gallery:

attachment.php

Reactions: 1 person

Ryogasama

Sep 5, 2009
my fav is Yuma Asami. all around great... natural body (above ave size tits), pretty smile, cute disposition, decent face, and she seems to enjoy fucking!
i used to think Rio Hamasaki but i started to notice fake looking tits.
Julia everything seems fake... and she never seems into sex?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
my fav is Yuma Asami. all around great... natural body (above ave size tits), pretty smile, cute disposition, decent face, and she seems to enjoy fucking!
i used to think Rio Hamasaki but i started to notice fake looking tits.
Julia everything seems fake... and she never seems into sex?
Rio Hamasaki has fake tits? :eek: I don't believe so. Same for Julia.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
in JAV they were so many hot female performers, one the best is Maria Ozawa before tattoo ruined her beauty

the best plastic surgery : Ameri Ichinose

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Any most updated answer?

what do you mean by most updated ?
the new comer ?

usually new comers from Prestige has heavenly body, great curve & skin

but currently I don't have spesific new comer yet, the latest who I think have sexy body & face are : Maya Kawamura, Mizuki Akai, Mei Matsumoto