Can someone help me understand what's going on in SDMU-128 and similar?

Reginald

Oct 2, 2007
I've been really enjoying vids like this scene from SDMU-128 on tokyo-tube but would like to better understand what is being portrayed.

UnknownVid.jpg

In these vids a boyfriend and girlfriend go into a room with a one-sided mirror. They have a chat, boy leaves and hangs around outside looking at the mirrored window, girl gets a massage then is 'seduced' into 'apparently' unwanted sex, ending with creampie or two. Then the boyfriend returns and they chat some more.

What do the boyfriend & girlfriend discuss? Do they expect her to have sex? Does she tell him what happened?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

R.

Last edited:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
日本
It's a scripted fantasy that would most likely never happen in real life. But of course weirder and worse things actually happen so it's not that odd I guess. About the specifics of what is said, I doubt it will add any depth to the footage. I'm sure you can imagine what is being said…

Reginald

Oct 2, 2007
Thanks very much for the response desioner. I caught on to it being scripted right away, still am curious as to what the fantasy is. As you point out, it's not going to add much to the sight of her tight little body writhing intensely as she gets her pussy filled.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Well, since they like to give them a lengthy title you can pick up a lot just from reading that.

"Couples Only" Cuckolding His Beloved Girlfriend In The Magic Mirror. Real Creampies! 11
as translated by people at R18.com

So I guess it's couples getting paid some cash, then the guy lets his girlfriend be fucked and creampied in the magic mirror thing, which I don't know what is for sure, I'm guessing people outside can't see inside but that's just a guess.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Only skimmed through it quickly, but I think the BF doesn't know it's anything other than a normal massage. The dialogue was along the lines of what's your names and an interview at the beginning. At the end it wasn't anything enlightening or that would add to the erotic level.

The fetish is your typical another man gets to put his hands on your gf which gets her aroused and he takes advantage while the bf is oblivious. This appeals to the NTR fans that put themselves in the position of the bf or in the position of giving the massage.

There is a thing with professional massage in old Japan where they would be blind so as to be able to massage women. In addition it's a "thing" to have them do more than give a normal massage, so this all ties in to the JAV with massage themes.

Indeed, those outside can't see inside.

edit: Was beat to the punch by previous poster. Pardon the "double post" of sorts. heh

Reginald

Oct 2, 2007
Thanks Waxaxa and ohgodtoomch for sharing your thoughts. They're pretty much what I had guessed. Some of the girls in these scenes are pretty good actors and really keep the amateur vibe. If they're faking it they're quite convincing.

And thanks galactus for the further clarification

Thanks again everyone!