Who do you think will be the AV Idol of this new decade?

Veltiel

Feb 20, 2015
I don't know how much time they will be around, but I'm keeping an eye on Maria Nagai and Ishihara Rio.

Who are your favorite contenders?

I think it'd be fair to only name those idols who debuted in 2019 ^^;

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
I guess the smart money is on Ruka Inaba.

Good looking girl with an amazing body. Sure, her acting would be described as wooden perhaps but I am not sure that will detract from a potentially huge fan base. If she manages to drop an uncensored or two she will really become popular.

My personal favourite though was Mei Osaka. She debuted late 2019. Petite, cute and reminds me a little of actresses like Yui Saotome, Mikako Abe and Asami Tsuchiya.

Reactions: TGWM

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Too much Inaba Ruka lately, fat girl with thick thighs, I have a different view about "amazing body"

Veltiel

Feb 20, 2015
Nice choices! But I guess I have way different tastes.... Either Sexy Young Milfs or Oppai Lolis are just perfection for me :onsen:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
There are quite a few problems with OP, which new decade are we talking about? Are we talking about the 2020s which is... 2020-2029? Then either you restrict to girls debut on or after Jan 1st, 2020 or not restricting debut date at all.

Most (> 50%?) of JAV are featuring idol(s) whose career will be less than 3 years. So it's very interesting (and common) to talk about idol of the month, idol of the year. But idol of the decade... hmm tricky. I guess we could sort of kind of invent some conceptual idol of the year. Something like...
1. she is active for at least 5 years (it's pretty hard, 4 years would be much more inclusive, but how can we give the title "xxx of decade" if she's not even active for half a decade?)
2. more than half of her career overlap the decade (say 2020-2029), so if her career is 5 years, she might be active in the decade for as little as 2.5 years
3. her career peak occur in the decade,

Hmmm... pretty hard... try to imagine come up with a short list of AV Idols of 2010s, but now do it for a decade that just started. Anyway let's try to stick with the spirit of the topic:

If we are talking about new new new girls, hmm we are only 20 days into the new decade, it's kinda nuts to talk about idol of the new decade. But a debutante that really got my eyes is

Kyoko Akari 朱莉きょうこ, not even 19 and a half years old. T169 / B101 (I-cup) / W59 / H93, debut with S1 just yesterday. Not the most beautiful face or figure. But something about her caught my eyes: she's big. Not really very tall, but her shoulders, hip, long arms and legs, plus very nice big tits and ass. Not a giantess (who are usually ugly), but a pretty girl who give a giantess vibe. Not sure yet, hope she will have a full career. (you never know, such young girls tend to do a short stint career and move on with their lives) Oh another problem is her bone structure looks like the kind that would turn chubby easily. So she looks mesmerizing at 19, but could easily turn into a cow by age 21.

Ena Koume 小梅えな just 20 years old T162 / B103 (J-cup) / W59 / H88, career is not yet 6 months. Started with Moodyz in their premium label but now seems she is freelance and both increase her output (8 full length solo vids in 29 days) and giving many major studios a sample of her soft supple meaty body. This one is more promising as a lifer.

Finally on Ruka Inaba... personally she's not my type, a big reason is she's on a new vid almost everyday. But of course that doesn't mean she can't become a "idol of the decade". She is definitely committed to be a lifer, but a big question is how long the fandom will support her.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
There are quite a few problems with OP, which new decade are we talking about? Are we talking about the 2020s which is... 2020-2029? Then either you restrict to girls debut on or after Jan 1st, 2020 or not restricting debut date at all.

Most (> 50%?) of JAV are featuring idol(s) whose career will be less than 3 years. So it's very interesting (and common) to talk about idol of the month, idol of the year. But idol of the decade... hmm tricky. I guess we could sort of kind of invent some conceptual idol of the year. Something like...
1. she is active for at least 5 years (it's pretty hard, 4 years would be much more inclusive, but how can we give the title "xxx of decade" if she's not even active for half a decade?)
2. more than half of her career overlap the decade (say 2020-2029), so if her career is 5 years, she might be active in the decade for as little as 2.5 years
3. her career peak occur in the decade,

Hmmm... pretty hard... try to imagine come up with a short list of AV Idols of 2010s, but now do it for a decade that just started. Anyway let's try to stick with the spirit of the topic:

If we are talking about new new new girls, hmm we are only 20 days into the new decade, it's kinda nuts to talk about idol of the new decade. But a debutante that really got my eyes is

Kyoko Akari 朱莉きょうこ, not even 19 and a half years old. T169 / B101 (I-cup) / W59 / H93, debut with S1 just yesterday. Not the most beautiful face or figure. But something about her caught my eyes: she's big. Not really very tall, but her shoulders, hip, long arms and legs, plus very nice big tits and ass. Not a giantess (who are usually ugly), but a pretty girl who give a giantess vibe. Not sure yet, hope she will have a full career. (you never know, such young girls tend to do a short stint career and move on with their lives) Oh another problem is her bone structure looks like the kind that would turn chubby easily. So she looks mesmerizing at 19, but could easily turn into a cow by age 21.

Ena Koume 小梅えな just 20 years old T162 / B103 (J-cup) / W59 / H88, career is not yet 6 months. Started with Moodyz in their premium label but now seems she is freelance and both increase her output (8 full length solo vids in 29 days) and giving many major studios a sample of her soft supple meaty body. This one is more promising as a lifer.

Finally on Ruka Inaba... personally she's not my type, a big reason is she's on a new vid almost everyday. But of course that doesn't mean she can't become a "idol of the decade". She is definitely committed to be a lifer, but a big question is how long the fandom will support her.

I've notice Ruka Inaba has slowed down abit, since starting. Her scenes are more tame, she's seems to be getting r***ing by one person instead of the 3P or 4P. She has a good social media following, I've seen her follwers go from 10K to 60k quick. Plus she's young and she teeters towards young wife and can still pull off school girl/busty loli.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Ruka Inaba idol of the new decade? Hilariously, she will soon no longer fit on the screen and we are talking about a decade

strawberry15

Jan 19, 2020
Yui Saotome, Mikako Abe and Asami Tsuchiya. Are my favorite am not sure about Mei Osaka being anything like them. the girl in CAWD-050 looks promising.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Shoko Takahashi or Shion Yumi (I wouldn't bet on the latter having Sora Aoi stardom status, but she's still very special in my eyes).

550x781_12F.jpg

2e2skuouo0y.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Asuna Kawai, Yua Mikami and Aika Yumeno

Shoko Takahashi or Shion Yumi (I wouldn't bet on the latter having Sora Aoi stardom status, but she's still very special in my eyes).
I'm huge fan of Yua Mikami and Shokotas, and big fan of Asuna Kawai (except she's stuck with Prestige, not my fav studio), also had quite a few good experience with Shion Yumi and Aika Yumeno (prior to her becoming quite fat). But if we are talking about the new decade, then I doubt any of them quality. I feel each of them have already peaked their popularity in the 2010s.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Follow-up to my post ... heh they look a bit similar eh? Not super beautiful face, compared to the like of Shokotas, but very easy to get used to. Big, almost too big, melons. Soft squishy body (but at risk of turning into a fat girl)

a debutante that really got my eyes is
Kyoko Akari 朱莉きょうこ. 19 years old T169 / 101-59-93 (I-cup)
da298b1971f4c65d00babae3599dbc11.jpg

Ena Koume 小梅えな 20 years old T162 / B103-59-88 (J-cup)
mide669-10.jpg
20190701092442957.gif

Reactions: shawn720s

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
As others said previously i'm a fan of Yua Mikami, Aika Yumeno, Momo Sakura but these actress were already big stars during the previous decade, therefore , they don't really qualify for 2020 and up.

My vote goes for these 2:

Kotome Himeno, if she stay in the bussiness I think she can become a huge star. She beautiful and have a near perfect body (to my taste =)

Kotome.jpg

Nao Jingujii, not as new as Kotome, however she is a solid choice as her release are always excellent. Also, she is absolutly stunning

Nao.jpg

-Besh

Reactions: Negan

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I don't know how much time they will be around, but I'm keeping an eye on Maria Nagai and Ishihara Rio.

Who are your favorite contenders?

I think it'd be fair to only name those idols who debuted in 2019 ^^;

Maria started in 2014 as Igawa Nanoka/Kashiwagi Kurumi.

Yui Saotome, Mikako Abe and Asami Tsuchiya. Are my favorite am not sure about Mei Osaka being anything like them. the girl in CAWD-050 looks promising.

Mikako Abe is probably one of the most popular petite/small tits actresses of the "previous" decade. She started in 2012.

Aika Yumeno (prior to her becoming quite fat)
What ? Aika fat ?

For me, it's too early, as mentioned above, most of actresses are active maybe 2,3 years an then retire. However, as Kakei Jun is with S1 (and the studio has actresses in the business for couple of years already like Aoi Tsukasa), if she continues her career for at least 4-5 years, she could be the one (or one of the few that everybody remember like Julia)

Veltiel

Feb 20, 2015
images

Yeah, I just noticed Maria Nagai started in 2014 and went through surgery to enhance her oppai ^^;

Still, Ishihara Rio has almost the perfect balance of an enticing body and the innocence of a Loli. Such an irresistible dessert! Definitely a promise... but I hope she won't quit soon!

Yumi Shion and Ena Koume also look promising. There's some sexiness in their innocent face and body, but still, I have to watch their videos.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, I just noticed Maria Nagai started in 2014 and went through surgery to enhance her oppai ^^;
Her nose too, she looks really weird now. Plus her ass is too big for her frame, it's a kardashian ass lol, it's stupid.

brainstemcr

Jun 16, 2019
I don't know how long she's been around but I really like Akari Tsumuji and lately she's been on the rise. If she can expand out of the r*** victim role which she seems to be doing a lot, I can see her doing this well into the new decade