who do you think is the best sluts in JAV ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
But do any of these girls consider themselves whore or slut? For me, they could be doing extremely risque and dirty scenes but don't consider themselves whores or sluts. I'd like to see some films where the girl actually refers to herself as these things...

you can try to search in dirty talks genre ;)

or in movies with hypersex theme

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Currently:
Ayaka Mochizuki
Yukari Nonoka
Alice Otsu
Mao Hamasaki
Kyouka Suzune
Umi Shiokawa
Rino Yuki
Mina Kitano
Karen Yuzuriha

Reactions: zombierambo

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
First thought in my mind is Risa Murakami. She've done anything: gang bang, r***, anal, cum swallow...and even zoo sex (with dogs)!!

MAD-Glory-Quest-Risa-Murakami-Doggy-Fuck-poster.jpg
Excellent choice. She is top 20 all time for me

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Excellent choice. She is top 20 all time for me

ATID-203 is among my top 10 films of time. Had no idea she did all those nasty stuff, but even her regular stuff gets me rock hard. Such a fuckable face and body.

Martincylo

Oct 9, 2009
My favourite would be Kana Morisawa seeing she started hardcore but been a fan of Shiokawa Uni.
I’m a fan of the slender feminine (rather than cute or girlish) hardworkers.