KOP-46 features Reiko Sawamura and Fumie Tokikoshi and it's great

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I wish there was a higher resolution version of this classic. Best I can tell, Fumie plays the Grandma and Reiko the Mom. Beginng with two younger boys in the room, Fumie starts being really affectionate with one boy. The other boy leaves and goes to his room where Reiko finds him. He makes a pass at Reiko but she stops him and brings him back upstairs where Fumie and the other boy are getting after it. After watching for a moment, Reiko starts making out the the boy she brought up. Then the action gets really hot and Reiko and Fumie are into both intense hetero and lesbian action. The movie ends with Reiko and Fumie in an intense lesbian scene.

I think Reiko Sawamura is one the best Jav actresses out there. She can actually act and her enthusiasm never looks forced. Fumie is well, Fumie, and if you like her tits as much as I do, then you'll love this movie. Anyone have a high resolution version?

h_086kop46pl.jpg

Reactions: pogo1stick

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Looked around and could not find better than 900Mb transfer on Filejoker. Probably a good chance nothing better exists since it's a 2009 release. Maybe someone will do a DMM digital DRM removal... probably your best hope for 720p and up.