who are the last of the veteran actresses

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

trueblue82

Sep 10, 2009
Tsubomi
Jessica Kizaki
Shou Nishino
Kaho Kasumi( still around?)
Hibiki Otsuki

anyone i miss out?

francislusty

Apr 2, 2014
Kaho Kasumi retired couple of years ago. She did anal/DP for her retirement release for Idea Pocket iirc. When it comes to JAV veterans, don't forget Yumi Kazama. She's been around 15-20 years, I guess.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Based on Jessica Kizaki's starting year, I would say that Ai Sayama, Yui Hatano, Julia, Satomi Suzuki are also veteran actresses. There is also the stunning Maki Tomoda, who started in 2003, even if she had some years off. She's still active now.

trueblue82

Sep 10, 2009
yes! these are the ones i know also but i have forgotten in that instance when i was typing!
i know there are also a few maddonna actresses i forgot to mention.

i find that the newer gen actresses dun bother to put in effort to act anymore compared to the older gens.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
How long does an actress have to be around to considered a vet?

I feel like ladies such as Aoi Tsukasa and Ayaka Tomoda should definitely be considered veterans at this point, they've been actively nearly 10 years.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yumi Kazama has been active since 97 or 98, Runa Akasaka, Maki tomoda, Kyoko Nakajima, Rei Aoki since 03 i think and they are still active.
Marina Matsumoto started around 88 to 91 but then she took an almost 2o year hiatus and come back in late 2010 and is still active doing mostly uncensored vids.

Last edited:

rezujav

Mar 14, 2011
The most famous one not on the list would be Yui Hatano who started in 2008

Other veterans off the top of my head are:

- Tsubasa Amami

- Yumi Kazama

- Maki Houjou

- Mio Kimijima - Started in 2005 but took a long break (many years) before making a comeback.

- Ichika Kamihata - 7 years in industry

- Iroha Natsume - Started in 2007 as Sarasa Hara then retired in 2010. Made a comeback in 2013 under current name.

rezujav

Mar 14, 2011
Actually, I was wrong. The most famous actress not yet on the list would be Akiho Yoshizawa who announced that she will retire on 31st March 2019 which would be the end of this month and thus concludes her 15 years career.