DMM Top 20 Actresses And Title For First Half Of 2017

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
http://news.dmm.co.jp/article/995434/?page=all

Actresses is a mix bag there. But what is interesting is the best titles. (Based on sales ?)

Shoko Takahashi dominate the top 10 best title though she might face still stiff competition for the next 6 months if Nakamura emulates what Takahashi did last year and went on a steady release for the next half of the year. There's no doubt Nakamura performs more convincingly than Takahashi given that she is older and had more experiences. So it all boils down to what people want to see, an older but more experienced woman or a younger girl that had more potential.

On a side note, almost everything on the best titles are performed by former public celebrities. What will it means for veteran actresses who are not like celebrties before like Hatano, Acky, Tsubomi, Shiraishi, etc ?

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Happy for:

Aki Sasaki (#2!!)
Yui Hatano but I haven't kept anything she's made this year
Rika Mari has been putting in good work this year
Yuu Kawakami is awesome
Reiko Kawamura has retired. It's sad to see her go.
Aya Miyazaki! Surprised to see her there. She's amazing.
Kurea Hasumi is underrated
Rena Aoi is great. I love her voice. Great cowgirl too.

Reactions: shawn720s

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I didn't except Sora Shiina to be that high, well done girl ! (I don't follow her btw).

Beside Yua (it wasn't a surprise), I'm happy for Noa Eikawa, Wakana Nao and Chinami Ito.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
I'll take the actresses ranking with a pinch of salt. It is the title ranking that matters since sales is everything.

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
Happy about Miura Sakura's debut title being on there. One of my new favorites; amazing body, cute face. Performance isn't that great but she got better in her second release and I can only hope her improvement continues (on her twitter talks about going to shoots for S1 with releases into September so gonna get at least 3-4 more movies). Definitely not one of my favorites quite yet; she's not good enough of a performer yet, but definitely cheering for her in a very classic idol sort of way.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Mikami and Takasho are still riding their ex-idol fame. Yui spam releases these days and she's still very popular and comparable to Maria Ozawa and Sora Aoi tier with her Taiwanese celebrity lookalike face. I'm surprise Atomi making the list because she's very petite and flat. Her real voice is very deep during her debut and looks a bit bloated like she just got out of post surgery. Usually loli are more of a niche and I felt Japanese guys are in to that when it's Hentai.