Who are some of your favorite girls with short careers?

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
1. Makoto Yuuki. I had no idea she retired like a year ago and I just realized this yesterday. She wasn't the best performer to me but she was definitely the most beautitul, plus she was getting better. I hated that she got skinner in her later movies, probably from industry pressure.

2. Rola/Laura Aoyama. She was nasty in her scenes but also pulled off the innocence act very well. Her movies went from dwindling to almost gone now.

3. Erika Likura. One of the best milf bodies and good at fucking. Only made a handful of movies.

4. The half Japanese/French chick(forgot her name). She only did a few movies in early 2010 I think then left the industry. I think she could have been a prized contract girl had she stayed a bit longer.

There are many others that I forgot the names but remember the faces.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
umemiya ann is one of my fav peformers but she only did 5 or movies.

please check her out.

Umemiya An 梅宮あん

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
SOFIA NIKAIDO (二階堂ソフィア)!!!!

What a fantastic body she has. When people were raving about Julia, I was into Sofia!

Damn shame she retired.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
arisa kanno. is one favorite. not really short careers bunko kanazawa i think she stop ton soon and could last long time.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Erika Kirihara, Yui Azusa, Erina Shirase, Rika Aiuchi...
I miss you girls so much.

Saejima

Apr 8, 2009
Not sure has she quit but if I had to say someone from my favorites then I would have to say: Rina Wakamiya / 若宮莉那

Anyone got any info about what she's doing these days? :please:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

r00g

Jul 25, 2009
Totally agree about Kokoro Igarashi.

Also Nagomi Momono - 桃野なごみ

c0067053_4a102cb38c1d9.jpg

:please: