Where's the fourth actress?

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
In this title, four women are listed as acting but there are only three scenes. Furthermore, the fourth mystery actress only has three movies in her filmography, one being this, another compilation film, and a third from seven years earlier?!

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? I haven't. Anyone help me to understand it?

Tomino Maki is the mystery woman.

VRTM-006 Nipple Raised Dot Is Clearly In Bra Camisole Her Son Was Coming Of A Visitor To One's Home For The First Time Is Wet!Father Can Not Put Up With Such A Figure, Struck Her

Correction
h_910vrtm006pl.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I must be bored...

This is a case of bad data.

The vid VRTM-006 shows only 3 actresses : 富野まき 吉川いと 横尾咲希 this is according to both DMM (the most official source of such info) and Sougouwiki (the most reliable source of such info)

I would not be surprised if Tomino Maki (JAV) doesn't exist.

Reactions: weppin

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
I must be bored...

This is a case of bad data.

The vid VRTM-006 shows only 3 actresses : 富野まき 吉川いと 横尾咲希 this is according to both DMM (the most official source of such info) and Sougouwiki (the most reliable source of such info)

I would not be surprised if Tomino Maki (JAV) doesn't exist.
I appreciate your intrest, but did you happen to translate those names? The very first one, 富野まき, translates as Tomino Maki in Google Translate. So unless Google is making a serious mistake with that, she obviously is listed right on the page you have referenced! Mystery still present!

EDIT: Ah, how could I have missed it - Tomino Maki is an alias for Satou Ayu. The "mistake" is listing her twice! Probably because the name was used once a long time ago and still exists in the database for two other very old titles.

Ok, "mystery" solved!

Last edited:
Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I appreciate your intrest, but did you happen to translate those names? The very first one, 富野まき, translates as Tomino Maki in Google Translate. So unless Google is making a serious mistake with that, she obviously is listed right on the page you have referenced! Mystery still present!

EDIT: Ah, how could I have missed it - Tomino Maki is an alias for Satou Ayu. The "mistake" is listing her twice! Probably because the name was used once a long time ago and still exists in the database for two other very old titles.

Ok, "mystery" solved!
Ah... ok... I guess I should have done that final part of investigation, but was too lazy, so you did put the final nail down. Good job.

It's slightly strange kind of mistake that JAVLIBRARY made, the official sources keep multiple aliases of one single human separated, so on DMM you get two different filmographies that don't overlap. E.g. 瀬名ひかり and 光本小百合 (two names used concurrently by the same idol) on DMM are two non-overlapping filmographies. But the sites that track aliases (Sougouwiki) combine them into a unified filmography. So neither of them would have the mistake of one person's two aliases both appearing in a film's cast.

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
JAVLibrary probably has a bunch of unmerged aliases. I personally have pointed out several that got fixed within the last year (and at least one that hasn't yet been resolved). The odd thing would be giving both aliases for the same video, but it's probably someone who posted a "correction" with the newer alias and the admin just added rather than replaced that name.