Where can I find updates on JAV actress?

Aug 22, 2009
I want to know more about Yuuho Kitada and what new movies/goodies she is making. I havn't heard anything new from her...anyone have some updates on her? She is a fine lady!!!!

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
One of my all-time favorite oldies. She was the only JAV girl I paid a premium sub for and made purchases off DMM/R18. Wish this thread could be renamed into an appreciation thread so we can share some of her hard to find films.

Last edited:

hikago

May 29, 2012
besides dmm, theres also javlibrary.com (for a more fan made type of web)

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Though this is a 6 year old thread bumped for no reason, R18 is an awful suggestion. Seemingly half of their movies have no actresses listed, and I'm too lazy to proxy up and check DMM's version. Javlibrary scrapes 95% of their info from DMM, so it's just as useless. sougouwiki.com is the best that I've found, though it can be a pain to navigate the auto translated names.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Though this is a 6 year old thread bumped for no reason, R18 is an awful suggestion. Seemingly half of their movies have no actresses listed, and I'm too lazy to proxy up and check DMM's version. Javlibrary scrapes 95% of their info from DMM, so it's just as useless. sougouwiki.com is the best that I've found, though it can be a pain to navigate the auto translated names.

each of them have their own plus and minus

I found sougowiki have more infos for actress name, ecc that I can't get from dmm & jav library, but dmm and jav library are more easy to navigate, and dmm has vidcaps and trailers

and r18 for many countries is more accessable

so I use all of them ;)

Reactions: kharo88

tebor

Nov 2, 2012
I've found at-mania.com to be the most thorough but is still incomplete. I use it in combination with souguwiki, javlibrary, and dmm. But i still stumble across films with my favorite actress' not listed anywhere just by checking the new releases here.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
each of them have their own plus and minus

I found sougowiki have more infos for actress name, ecc that I can't get from dmm & jav library, but dmm and jav library are more easy to navigate, and dmm has vidcaps and trailers

and r18 for many countries is more accessable

so I use all of them ;)

Yes, if you have needs other than finding out what movies an actress is/will be in, those sites do fine. For the requested subject they provide very poor information. R18 doesn't even list upcoming releases for an actress

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yes, if you have needs other than finding out what movies an actress is/will be in, those sites do fine. For the requested subject they provide very poor information. R18 doesn't even list upcoming releases for an actress

about that I agree R18 are the worst

and sometimes I feel asian-screens can be useful too, this site have VCD section, a good resource for tracking oldies JAV