Where can I order JAV? (I reside in North America)

B

bokmeow

Never tried either sites, but I'm pretty sure asianscreens.com sells burnz. It's annoying, they pay for the bandwidth for www.javtalk.com, but sales of DVDs are not allowed, even though the legality of their DVDs is suspect. I joined 'cos I thought where the JAV afficionados gathered will produce some more positive hits for the OOP JapanX DVD of Mai Haruna I'm looking for, but it's total rubbish, all I got were offers for the burnz.

B

bokmeow

that why i ask was not sure wanted the burn version or real deal

You should just ask them directly via email. I do that for all sites nowadays, ever since I bought a Sky Angel DVD from eBay that was of dubious legitimacy. Gave it away 'cos it was just offensive to my eyes. I can vouch for all those other links I listed earlier though, they only sell authentic legitimate JAV DVDs published by studios located in the U.S.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
I know for a fact asianscreens, javparadise, superjav
and other sites associated with the 3 sell copies/burns.
I've utilized all 3 of them in the past.

BTW, Thank you for all the comments :D

I've found several site that I never knew about
thanks to you guys.

Metroplex1978

May 10, 2009
www.avhot.net can't be accessed!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at tw.avhot.net Port 80
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sad...
p.s. All the other links to av sites are too expensive for what is basically largely the same product: Burned AV movies!

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
JAV Paradise seems to be a very organized site. Yet I'm still having trouble thinking how they aren't persecuted for selling bootlegged copies.

reddog234567

May 21, 2009
Anyone ever order from avdvd.net? Looking for some stuff including a couple of Natural High titles. Would appreciate any other recommendations. Thanks.

DarkenedSoul89

May 8, 2010
Only recent thread I can find on the buying and selling of DvDs. >_> Are there certain DVD series that just can't be bought online? Been browsing through several of these stores and have not been able to locate the Nuruai NMS-012 dvd. =(

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You might consider asking someone who lives in Japan if they can help you find that...

DarkenedSoul89

May 8, 2010
Don't mind paying for download. Can always burn it. The site was negative on having it. Unless I'm just wrong in my search terms.
Plus I don't actually know anyone living in Japan so I'm limited to trying to import it or DL it.
For those interested dvd cover is as follows

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I'm sure there's somebody on this vast forum that lives here... err... in Japan.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
I have used this place in the distant past:

http://www.office21.gr.jp/shop/catalog/index.htm

I never had an issue. A few times there were things I wanted that weren't directly on their site. I just had to provide a link and screen shot of what I wanted and they were able to get it.

I haven't used them for several years but I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if the need arose.

DarkenedSoul89

May 8, 2010
I have used this place in the distant past:

http://www.office21.gr.jp/shop/catalog/index.htm

I never had an issue. A few times there were things I wanted that weren't directly on their site. I just had to provide a link and screen shot of what I wanted and they were able to get it.

I haven't used them for several years but I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if the need arose.

from what I understand the site first takes your payment then searches for the dvd? Don't really like the idea of paying for it if they can't guarrantee they'll find it :study: They state you can use it for a different purchase but the NMS-012 is the only one I'm after.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
It seems like it is a pretty safe bet.

That DVD appears to be available here http://www.eic-av.com/detail_46901.html?reco=13

If you gave them that link along with the image file of the cover it seems like they should be able to get it. Again, that is based on my past history with them which admittedly was years ago. Ultimately if you don't feel comfortable then you shouldn't do it.