When did you start liking Japanese girls?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
as soon as i saw one of them... love at first sight i'd say

blue58

Nov 24, 2009
Have to agree with Desu, I've had a love affair with young ladies for awhile, but asian women have a very special place in my heart. They just look so mysterious and sensual.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
After my first trip to Japan.
I was looking for someplace to go on vacation and I came across a cheap trip to Tokyo, so I went there for a week.
After that I started watching mainstream Japanese movies and dramas, and then I started watching JAVs, and then more time in Japan. But yes, like Desu, Japan and the girls, and the food took no time at all to fall in love with.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I used to have a crush on Nancy Kwan when I was young so I guess she was the first Asian Beauty to turn my head and open my eyes to females of oriental descent. I have never had a thing for Japanese women in particular but I certain recognize them as beautiful in general.

RiaHeckler

Jan 26, 2009
Hey people, what do u do if u fall in love with a girl and then she suddenly disappears.
It happened to me, I'm looking for any news about Ria Sakurai but no clue, wonder what she's doing now :(

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I've always had a thing for exotic women, probably due to having done an awful lot of travel from a young age and therefore having had a lot of exposure to them.
The first Asian girl I seriously dated was a beautiful Korean girl I met when I lived in L.A and was absolutely smitten!
Since then I have dated girls from Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand as well as ethnically Caucasian/European girls in a few different countries.
Of the two most beautiful girls I've ever met, one was Javanese and the other was from the Ukraine!

Stitch

Apr 3, 2007
My mom had lot's of asian movies on Betamax (yeah, a long time ago lol), stuff like In the line of duty, Drunken master, Japanese samurai movies, Anime,... i watched them all and started to like them a lot.
At that time they also started to lot's of asian stuff on TV and as i watched it more and more i started to really fall in love with asian girls. I think i first realized it when i watched A Chinese Ghost Story :please:

Not sure how old i was at that time. 12 -14 i would say.

Onichan81

Master of Space and Time
Dec 6, 2009
Since I was 12 and discovered the manga and anime world, when it came up in Spain...

Now I am 28 and still love japanese girls!!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Race Queens, started to get my attention, then I saw Yuko Ogura

reaper777

Dec 30, 2008
I started liking Japanese girls at a young age as well

But here's what bothers me. Why is that some people equate liking Japanese girls with being a loser? Is it because people who usually like Japanese girls are also really into video games, manga, and anime? I like japanese girls but surely it doesn't mean that i don't like other girls as well. It's just that i would prefer japanese girls, but it doesn't mean that i would pick a bad japanese girl over a good non-japanese girl. That would be ridiculous! nowadays I'm embarrassed to say that i like japanese girls because i don't want people to think i'm some kind of low life. LOL! The funny thing is, when people like japanese girls they hardly ever meet any. I met like two or three in my life time and they were all already taken. :cry:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
But here's what bothers me. Why is that some people equate liking Japanese girls with being a loser?

Heck even if you tell people that you like Japan they automatically think it's because you are after the girls. I liked Japan before I liked Japanese girls, but when people head that I liked Japan they would say to me "Oh, you're after the girls" and "you like quiet subservient women". That always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. That and there probably are quiet subservient Japanese women, but so far the ones I've met haven't been. Of course I have met a few western guys in Japan that were pissed because they weren't.

UltraNEO*

ウルトラネオ★
Dec 22, 2009
Just curious when people here started getting into Japanese girls.:secret:

I just pussy...
doesn't matter if they're wired europeans, sexy asians from the far-east or airhead americans pussy(笑)..
so long as they're not from the middle east, it's fine.

:ridiculed:

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I've prefered girls with dark hair over blondes but not redheads for as long as I remember, even as a young child. I think girls who are Romanian, Hungarian, Bolivian, Moroccan, Vietnamese, Korean, etc. can be exceptionally beautiful. I don't recall when I specifically started liking the way Japanese girls look. It's at least a decade ago.

I also like that Japanese girls have the decency to appear in many pictures and videos, contrary to for example girls from the Middle-East.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I have no idea when I started liking as Japanese chicks. I like chicks of every race(just as long as they are hot). I also have a thing for naturally busty chicks especially if it is exotic busty Asian chicks. I do not know why or how this came about. I didn't watch a lot of foreign movies growing up and I never really gave much thought about race/ethnicity.