What's your MMO addiction?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I heard about that monster play in lotro. Is it any good?
And enemy players in raids and such sounds fun.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
i don`t really like MMO`s because i don`t like games that depend on a internet conection
but i kinda liked WoW but only because im a blizzard fan

and i also agree that MMO`s are evil , i think that the devil created them :dunno:

tactical13

Mar 13, 2007
i got a psu account but i mostly play rappelz and arad senki ( 2-d old school side scroll beat 'em up mmo form ! it's japanese though but easy enough to figure out . if anyone else plays or is interested in help , let me know )

furaiki

Mar 18, 2007
I used play lineage 2 and WOW.
Now I quit.
It is really wasting time.I can do a lot of good rather than sit in front of a computer.

juice

Feb 23, 2007
Lineage 2 private servers.

i love that game. if it wasnt because of school and actually getting a life... i would be playing it today. :sigh:

LittleVexy

Chompy's Sis
Mar 24, 2007
~ Eve Online ~ :love:

dots

Mar 5, 2007
I used to play WoW... But i quit after i got sick of all the guild drama.
A lot of my friends were playing maple story so i joined them after i stopped WoW-ing. Currently still playing maple story

LittleVexy

Chompy's Sis
Mar 24, 2007
I just tried Trickster Online

My god~!! :donotwant: What a bunch of crapware, rootkitware, and general wtf-do-not-want-ware! :vomit:

I couldn't even connect to the game server. I could tolerate the fact that nProtect Gameguard is gay and a rootkit. I could tolerate the fact that it crashes my GAIM... But my toleration stops when I read their FAQ which tells me to disable Windows Firewall, because it interfers with their game..... I showed them my middle finger finger! :miserable: :...:

And I really wanted to try the game out.... :abandoned:

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
Anyone tried Granado Espada? Pretty decent MMORPG with nice graphics. Sadly too many chinese farm botters I detected so I stopped playing. Why waste the time when people cheat with multiple computers to create accounts with different ips just to make 1 char rich eh?

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Really? No wonder I can't make a new character with a nice name. Farmers do what they ussually do, farm gold, sell accounts and suck all the names that we can think off from MMO games. :distressed:

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Thankfully, goldfarming is all but dead in WoW.
Goldfarming as in people farming gold to sell. Not regular farming.
Ever since they implemented the report spam thing, I haven't gotten any gold spam at all, and I see less bots around.

Vicare

Feb 28, 2007
Was playing Silkroad online. But got bored after awhile, now I'm lv 69 with complete sos set. Max skill too =O

Yushi

May 30, 2007
I played iRo for 5 years (made world championship in Japan back in 2003). WoW for 2years (still playing). All the other mmos i've played are.

Granado Espada (still playing), Flyff(still playing), Rose, Silkroad, 9 Dragons, Phantasy Star Universe, Everquest, Lineage, EVE online, Tales of Pirates, Space cowboys, Dance Online, Myth online, Maplestory, Final Fantasy XI & Trickster Online.

These all i can think of that i've played around with. ^-^ Kinda bad dont ya think?

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
played TSOnline, then quit once its p2p

played Maple, but not my cup of tea

played Pirate King Online, but quit after a year coz its getting boring.

played Angel Love Online, then again, not my cup of tea

playing Granado Espada now