What's your favorite hentai sex scene?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I've seen lots of good hentai scenes and its kind of hard to pick the best one of all since there a lot of factors that must be considered. But I've finally made up my mind and my choice would have to be Sharon and Astral's scene in Words Worth ( or Wordsworth, which is it? ) episode 5. :evillaugh: The choice depends on the duration of the scene, number of sexual positions used, animation, camera angels ,audio ( not the bgm hehe ) and the most important of all factors- the girl ( or girls, or guys if you swing that way hehe :perfectplan: ) in the scene. Visual aids are welcome although i can't seem to find one for mine :silence:

JimBond007

Somewhere in the world...
Dec 19, 2006

servidor

Mar 7, 2007
One of my favorite scenes would be when Saeki of in Bible Black is giving oral sex to Minase, is the best I've seen of that sort. Another would be the sex between Minase and Takashiro sensei shen she is still suffering form the drugs she was given

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
The gangbang scene in the episode 2 of anime jiburiru LINK

very HOT ! I masturbate A LOT seeing this scene !

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Strange how everyone's favorite sex scene are from hentai made before 2006 ( or maybe 2005 not sure when jibril was made ). i've seen lots of new ones and most of them were promising but the astral and sharon scene just wins overall hehe :beautiful: i'm thinking of making another thread, maybe best plot / story or best overall hentai :evil:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
The appeal that hentai holds for me is seeing stuff you'd never see in real life such as tentacles, creampies like they're going out of style, dickgirls,... and loli XD.

Hm, I really can't pick an all-time favorite but my current fav's are Accelerando (love the artwork) and the Night Shift Nurses Soft On Demand eps b/c they're dirrrrty though they're all pretty much the same. :shy:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
The appeal that hentai holds for me is seeing stuff you'd never see in real life such as tentacles, creampies like they're going out of style, dickgirls,... and loli XD.

Hm, I really can't pick an all-time favorite but my current fav's are Accelerando (love the artwork) and the Night Shift Nurses Soft On Demand eps b/c they're dirrrrty though they're all pretty much the same. :shy:

Night Shift Nurses Soft On Demand eps ? which one are those ? Are those the Yagami Yuu and Nanase Ren ones that were done by a differrent artist?

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Yep, there's one more with Kazama Mana that is 2 episodes long.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
That artist also did the art for dark love and taimanin asagi right? never did get his name. A lot of people seem like his works.

Does anyone know who the artist / character designer for Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 1-2 ( not the Shinso one ) is? I've never seen another hentai that had that kind of character designs.

Valkyrie

Mar 12, 2007
Its so hard to pick between them as there are so many sexy scenes out there but the one that stands out would have to be the scene from night shift nurses were the doctor gets a nice blow job and then comes in her mouth. Would have been better if she swallowed at the end but oh well.

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
So many to choose from.....I would have to so I like all of the sex scenes in Bible Black. I don't know but they just turned me on :flattered:

KnudoW

Dec 13, 2006
Hentai Anime - La Blue Girl, everytime she does the "scissors" position with other female... :p

Hentai Game - X-Change, when Takuya has to give private lessons and loose playing videogames...

Jinmin

Apr 9, 2007
Scenes from Kuro Ai (hyper sex is awesome when animated correctly).

I haven't seen a decent futa anime yet, but the discode came somewhat close. The only scene I think worth watching is when the futa girl gets laid in the library (I think it was a library) by the secondary main character.

I also have to agree with Accelerendo. Very nice.

blackjoker39

Jun 6, 2007
Mine is not exactly a sex scene, but a masturbation scene in Natural Duo 2 vol.3 when Kumiko-san flashes back on how she made herself cum by using vegetables. There's another sex scene in the same anime where Kumiko gets fucked in the front seat of a car and keeps on pressing the horn while she gets banged.
Another one is the first sex scene seen in Milky Way. The girl(I forgot her name =p) talks alot while having sex, may be a bit annoying but quite nice.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
good to see the thread is still alive :casual:

my favorite hentai sex scene almost got replaced by the Shino sex scene in Ringetsu 2. unfortunately it falls short in variety of positions and with the screen constantly shifting to the masturbating and peeping Ayumi, it somehow ruins the pace...