What's up with Javtful's new player?

javfanxxx

Nov 19, 2022
I guess Javtiful got a new player and it sucks. At least for me it does. I can't skim through the movie, even though I can see the frame as I drag the mouse through the timeline. The most I can do is skip 10 seconds ahead. But skimming through the movie is impossible.

Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
That's why downloading the movie is way better than streaming. You own the file, in full quality, no popup ads or anything.

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
That's why downloading the movie is way better than streaming. You own the file, in full quality, no popup ads or anything.
No dispute there. Streaming can be a pain with the popups, even with the best blockers. Wish there was a way to ad support streaming sites without popups breaking the whole experience.

That said, I kinda like Javtiful for two reasons:
  1. It has a signup you can save favorites. AFAIK sites like sextb, javguru, supjav, etc. do not. With this I’d have to switch over to JavLibrary too bookmark something I liked.
  2. Javtiful popups seem to calm down better than others, at least in Safari on iPad.
Problem with downloading is the “shipping time”. Usually takes hours or even days. By then I’ve half forgotten why I wanted to watch that particular video in the first place.

javfanxxx

Nov 19, 2022
I do download them. But I used to use that site to skim through the video and see if I wanted to download it. It was a good tool.

javfanxxx

Nov 19, 2022
No dispute there. Streaming can be a pain with the popups, even with the best blockers. Wish there was a way to ad support streaming sites without popups breaking the whole experience.

That said, I kinda like Javtiful for two reasons:
  1. It has a signup you can save favorites. AFAIK sites like sextb, javguru, supjav, etc. do not. With this I’d have to switch over to JavLibrary too bookmark something I liked.
  2. Javtiful popups seem to calm down better than others, at least in Safari on iPad.
Problem with downloading is the “shipping time”. Usually takes hours or even days. By then I’ve half forgotten why I wanted to watch that particular video in the first place.

I haven't really had a problem with popups because I use an adblocker. But I think it might be interfering with the UX of the site on my end. I also don't have a problem with long download times so that's not necessarily a concern for me. But I get where you're coming from.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
For sure, if you don't have a good internet connection, it can be long. Before getting a fiber connection, I was downloading 1080p movies during the night with my NAS. My connection was around 12mbps. In 2020, fiber connection was available in my area and I got it. 1Gbps connection :D

I do download them. But I used to use that site to skim through the video and see if I wanted to download it. It was a good tool.
For that, I watch trailers and check video screenshots (not the promo pics).