What studio has the most movies featuring old men?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

RockingJav

Oct 11, 2020
I love seeing young girls with old geezers (don't ask me why, my dick has a mind of its own)...I have to assume it's Glory Quest but I'm not sure. Huge fan of Yuji Yamada, obviously.

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Hi,

Look this thread, this will give you a good idea. However you can find them (old guy) with several studio. Best way is to find the name of the actor and search the movies he was featured in.

Some movies like the series S1 did called Kimomen might be hard to find now as they are couples years old, but sometime you might be lucky and find one that is still seeded.

example: SNIS (prior to SNIS-193), MDS, MUM, IBW and RHTS have some very good movies with that theme

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/father-in-law-old-man-grandpa-javs.1858431/

-Besh

Last edited:
Reactions: rorubby

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
lol same. I like seeing old men with young girls. Preferably women age 40 and below. Or fat, ugly men with young girls. I would love some story tho like father in law, etc. And it would be awesome if there's a good blowjob/deepthroat scene.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
RockingJav- thanks for the post.. I must admit I feel the same way.. every time I watch one of those old men hammering some young chick- I'm thinking- "yeah old guy, give it to her.. give it to her"

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
usually younger women are always cast with older men. The creeper the titles the better. IBW has lots of paring. I personally like the SOD youth line. these women are starting off in JAV and they're young and dressed as school girls, they get fucked all around a school setting by older men dressed as students.

1sdab00122pl.jpg

1sdab00102pl.jpg

1sdab00144pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s